The beginning of something unique

Rainbow dash's POV

"Rainbow, breakfast is ready"

My uncle soarin called from downstairs. My eyes opened and as I let out a small groan, I look at my phone to see the time, 10:47am, I sit on my bed letting the light adjust to my eyes.

As I walk down to the kitchen to grab a glass of milk and my breakfast which consisted of French toast, bacon and two breakfast sausages, my uncle sits at the table, on Facebook and drinking coffee and eating the same as me.

"Mornin Rainbow" he said with a big smile. Since it was almost the afternoon I said, "barely" and sat down. He chuckled a little and then bit into a sausage.

"How do you like canterlot so far?" He asked, I would assume he was just trying to start a conversation. I'm not a morning person so I was a little grumpy.

"I don't know, we moved here about a week ago"

He only shrugged and went back to eating. As we finished our food he put away the dishes and we started to watch tv. We turned it on only to find that one of my favourite Disney movies was playing, pirates of the Caribbean curse of the black pearl. "Aw I love this movie" I said smiling, I could feel Soarin looking at me happily.

Soarin's POV

I'm glad rainbow was happy, I hate when she is upset but I don't blame her, for the past two years we have moved maybe six times, it has been hard on her but I just want what's best.
As I look at her enjoying the movie that played in her favour, she seemed to memorize every word that jack sparrow says. I look at her smiling as she says the lines right when jack says it.

"You have a Pistol with only one shot, a compass that doesn't point north-"
the guy looked at the sword and that's when I heard rainbow say-
"I half expected it to be made of wood,You are without a doubt the worst pirate I have ever heard of."
"Ah, but you have heard of me"
She then smiled as if she had just won an oscar. I love seeing her smile like that, especially seeing as what she has gone through in the past.

As we sat and watch the movie I hear rainbow suddenly say, "hey soarin"
"Yes rainbow" I replied.
When do I go to school?" She asked with a face that said 'I regret asking that'. "What day is it" I ask, she checks her phone and says "it's Monday"
"Ah, I don't like mondays, you start on Wednesday"
She sighs and then said ok.

Tuesday morning-rainbow dash's POV

I woke up from my bed and looked at the boxes that still needed to be unpacked, I decided if we are here for more than seven months I will unpack, but until then there is no reason. I sat on the couch with a bowl of Oreo O's cereal, they just made a comeback after like ten years so we bought them. I turned on the tv but turned the volume down a little because soarin was still trying to sleep. As I flip through the channels eating my cereal, I get to a channel with all my favorite shows, family guy, futurama, American dad, archer, but what I was more exited about was starting at 8:00pm all that played was English dubbed anime.
"Oh my god, Tokyo ghoul, blue exorcist, attack on titan? I love this channel" I say really exited.
"If I ever get a girlfriend we are gonna watch these all night". Yea I'm a lesbian, that's why I get bullied sometimes, that and my PTSD, people are dicks.

I finish my cereal and grab my phone, "hey soarin, I'm going to the park across the street for a bit I'll be back in an hour or two" I wait for an answer to make sure he heard me, and sure enough he said "alright I'll watch from the window just in case of anything" he said, and with that I headed out the door.

About half an hour past as I swung on the swing and played games on my phone, it was surprising to me that I was the only one there, usually there are some kids there about six years old or so. But as time past I began to sit on the swing and read on my phone. "I should head inside, my phone is about to die" I said aloud because I knew no one was around to hear me. But I got a little scared when I heard a familiar voice beside me walking over to me.
"Before you do that rainbow dash"
the voice said
"I need to apologize for the way I was to you in middle school"

Flashback
~~~~~~~

Slam* "you will never be with the cool kids, and watch where your going Rainbow crash" rainbow felt tears flowing down her face like a waterfall after being punched and shoved to a locker making her fall to the ground in pain, scared numb.

Flashback over
~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbows POV
I took one look at who it was and shed tears right away,
'this can't be happening, this can't be happening' I thought to myself. I wanted to run back home but something kept me on the swing, tears filled my eyes.
I hid my face so she couldn't see me crying, it didn't work.
"What do you want Trixie"

"Rainbow Dash, I really need to apologize for what I did to you. I didn't know about your past and when I found out I started crying for about an hour feeling guilty about how I treated you"
I couldn't tell if she was lying but she had a tear in her eye that I could see, she was alone which made me slightly less afraid.

"Rainbow Dash, my parents died when I was really young and I was very sensitive about it, that's why I took all my emotions on you, I realize now that everything I've done hurt you more than I had thought. I wanna make things right because I want to be by your side at school"

She said as she took a seat on the swing beside me which made me flinch and on edge because we were alone. I suddenly remembered than my uncle was watching through the window at times. "Trixie you know I have trust issues"
I said trying not to anger her or something.
"It's fine, I didn't expect you to accept my apology, I only wanted to try and make things right, I'll see you in school rainbow" she said to me with a small smile and a wink and then she walked away.
"Thank you trixie" I said and with that I headed inside.