I'm So Sorry

AU: Quantumtale
Requested by: Kamuln9904
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cory stumbled a bit. Then he looked around. "Well," he mumbled, "this is new." He set his sights on Frisk. "What do you have planned Frisk?"

"I-I-"

"Forget it." He had a slight tinge to his cheeks, like blush.

He cupped his hands and put them against his heart like an insecure child. "What to you get out of this? By saving me...why?"

Watching this scene unfold started to shatter Frisk's heart. Her counterparts are truly questionable.

"What do you want changed. Am I just a pawn in your game?" Tears leaked from his eyes. "Are you just taking advantage of me? What do you gain from this? What. Do. You. Gain? The thrill of messing with my head?"

Sans tried to intervene. "Cory, calm-"

Cory's lens turned to a demonic red on black, he was crying black tears. "Why? Why did you have to save me? Why couldn't you leave me in peace."

He walked over to Frisk and looked at his hands smiling while slightly shaking. "Cory, stop-"

He looked at her, he was crying, but he had an insane look on his face. Suddenly, he grabbed on to her shoulders. "This world is better off without me! Why did you have to bring me back! Everyone looks at me like a monster!"

Frisk already was crying. "Cory," she stressed out, "stop."

"That's it!" Yelled Undyne. Swiftly she got hold of the ray and shot Cory.

Before the blast could hit him, he said, with a disoriented voice, "No one will ever bother how cruel and ugly the world is to me."

~0oOo0~

This was so freaking fun to make. You know what to do.