The Viner Boy and The Surfer Girl (A Cameron Dallas fan-fiction)

Gabby's Pov

It's 8:00 am so I start putting on my bathing suit, brushing my teeth, and fish tail braiding my long brown hair. My hair is down to my waste do I have to put It in a braid when I go surfing. I head down stairs eat some break fast.

"Mom I'm going to the beach!"

"Ok honey be back by 3:00"

"Ok c ya"

I go to the beach every morning because the waves are best in the morning. I love summer... Especially in California.

Cameron's Pov

It's 8:00 in the morning. I don't usually wake up with early I honestly don't know why I woke up this early. I was home alone because my dad was at work so I decided to go to the beach.

I got ready and headed to the beach.

Today was a really nice day the sun was out and there are nice waves so I put my surfboard in the back of my car just in case I might want to surf.

Gabby's Pov

Wow the waves are amazing and there is no one at the beach just how I like it!

I take my surfboard out of my car and run toward the water. As soon as I get in I just think

"This is the beginning of an amazing summer!"

Cameron's Pov

When I got to the beach I decided that I should go check out the waves before I brought my board

When I got down to the beach I saw someone surfing

They were pretty amazing

I started walking towards them to see better and watch them

"Hey man i saw you surf... O my god I'm so sorry I didn't know you were a girl

"Haha y do I look manly?"

"No no no not at all your beautiful it's just that your so good at surfing I didn't really think you were a girl"

"Uhm thanks your not bad yourself and are you saying girls can't surf?"

"No no it's not that it's Uhm... Can we plz start over?"

"Sure, hi I'm gabby"

"Hi I'm cameron I saw you surfing you were amazing! How long have you been surfing?"

"Since I was 7"

"How old are you"

"I'm 16"

She is beautiful she has long brown hair she's also got some serious abbs

And she's my age. Perfect.

" hey Gabby can I ask you something"

"Sure what's up?"

" well I was wondering. could you maybe like teach me how to surf. I know how I just don't know how to do it as good as you do it."

"Of course but I would have to go home and get my other surf board"

"No I have one in my car so I can just go and get it and we can get started ;)"

Gabby's Pov

I was so happy on those waves I love surfing. It's my life!

When I got to shore I heard someone behind me say