Chapter 3

Cameron's POV

I finished getting ready and headed to Gabby's house. I gotta say I was really excited! As I was pulling up to her street I was getting nervouse. This has never happened to me!

"come on cameron get it together" i whispered to my self.

I was walking up the drive way and I was about to ring the droor bell when.....

Gabby's POV

I had finished getting ready so I decided to go on my mac for a while. Then I saw someone pull up to my drive way. I thought it was cameron but I was wrong it was....

my brother

"OMG, MATT I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!" I YELLED

" IKR. HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN! Matt yelled back

" Idk all I know is that its been wayyyyy too long!!!!

" I know, so what have you been up to?"

" nothing much, but I am going on a date pretty soon so that's excitign, how about you anything exciting going on in your life?"

" Well I don't know if you know this but I am famous on vine"

"vine???"

" yea it's an app where you post 6 second viedos"

" o cool! my brothers famous"

"Yup, I'm also on this tour called Magcon"

"Cool! do you do it with any one ealse?"

"Yuppp many different people"

" oooo maybe I can meet them one day"

" yea, Maybe you can come on magcon with me next tour"

"yessss"

I was talking to Matt when suddently the door bell ran. I totally forgot about cameron! I have to get my shoes and my phone!

" Matt can you get the door please, and don't scare him away!"

"yea I got it"

Matt's POV

I headed towards the door to open it, and when I opened it I was shocked, I couldn't belive it!

"CAM!!!"

"MATT!!!"

"what are you doing here?"

" I'm looking for Gabby, is she here?" Cam asked looking confused

"uhm yea"

" Matt, I don't mean to sound rude but what are you doing here?"

" Uhm well, I'm Gabbys brother... what are you doing here"

" I'm taking Gabby to go see the hollywood sign... YOUR HER BROTHER???"

When I saw cameron there I was both excited and confused. I wonder if they are dating... I do trust Cameron but I just dont trust some of the girls at magcon, they can be pretty sneaky. Sometimes they kiss us without us letting them. And if cam and Gabby date she would probably get alot of hate and I don't want her gettign hurt."

Cameron's POV

I gotta say, I was pretty shocked that Matt was Gabby's brother, but I was even more shocked at the fact that Matt didn't really talk about her alot. I wonder why he hasn't taken her to magcon...Or if she even knows about magcon.

AUTHORS NOTE *KINDA IMPORTANT*

Heres the 3rd chapter. I hope you guys liked it... I might start another fanfiction...not right now but soon. I need ideas on who I should make it on. so if you dont mind PLEASE VOTE FOR WHO I SHOULD MAKE IT ON

NASH

HAYES

MATT

SHAWN

I'm only doing those four right now so yea....please tell me who you think I should write about next.

Hey guys. I am going to make the new book about Nash. So ya plz read it when it's up. I am working on the next chapter for this one so ya👍👍👍