Chapter 9

AUTHORS NOTE

OOMGGGGGGG THANK U SO MUCH FOR THE 206 VIEWSSS AGHHH IM SOOOOO HAPPY. ANYWAYSSS WHEN U GET TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLZZZZZZZZ READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!!!!!!!!

___________________________________

Recap

I went upstairs plugged in my phone and laid in my bed staring at the ceiling and smiling. And I slowly doze of. I didn't even change or take a shower but I was tired so I just fell asleep.

---------------Morning🌞-----------------

"THEY SAY MY LIP GLOSS IS COOL MY LIPGLOSS BE POPPIN IM STANDING AT MY LOCKER AND ALL THE BOYS KEEP STOPING........"

My alarm went off

"Ughhhh it's summer why is my alarm going off I thought" I looked at my screen and it was an alarm reminding me that I'm going surfing with Caitlyn today (Caitlyn is my bestfriend btw)

I got up and went to brush my teeth then my phone went of

1 message from 'the bæ😘🌚'

"Heyyyy Bæ. U still up for the beach. Or nah😘"

"Yassssss. Obvi. When would I not want to go to the beach"

" Haha that's true. Anyways see ya in 10 😘✌️"

"Alrightyyyy"

I put my phone down and quickly went to get my bathing suit

I put on a bathing suit, put my hair into a side french braid, then I grabbed a crop top and white shorts and grabbed my ray bans, my phone with my waterproof case, my towel, put them in a back pack and then grabbed my surfboard, slid on my flip flops and by the time I was done Caitlyn knocked on my door.

(This is the set like the bathing Suit and stuff http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10843646&.svc=copypaste&id=127125283. Ik you can't copy the link butttt if you want you can go on polyvore and look me up instead of writing that down my username is fabianareyes13)

"Heyyyyyy baeeee" Caitlyn practically yelled and hugged me

" Waz up my sista from another mista"

"Nothing much" she giggled

"Shall we get going?" I asked

"We shall" she replied.

"Alrighty. Leggo" I said

We hopped in her blue jeep and drove off to my second home (the beach)

We were jamming out in the car on out way there

"GOOD GIRLS ARE BAD GIRLS THAT HAVENT BEEN CAUGHT!!!" we sang at the top of out longs. (Btw that's the song good girls by 5sos if u didn't know. If u haven't heard it u should listen to it. It's a good song)

We stopped at the light still jamming out and when the song came to and end we stopped and laughed and suddenly we heard clapping. When we look over we couldn't believe who it was...........

Update????

--------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE PLZ READ

HEY GUYS SO IM GONNA ADD THE GUYS TO THE STORY SOON SO COMMENT WHAT GUY YOU WANT

Nash (taken)

Hayes- Fabi

Matt- Caitlyn

Carter-

Shawn-

Jack G-

Jack J-

Taylor-

Andddd sometime in the story I might add O2L so comment if u want any of the o2l guys. I can't promise I will add them but I will see what happens if u wanna be one of their gf just comment

Rickey-

Connor- Aaliyah

JC-

Sam-

Trevor-

Kian-