Holding On To Your Words

I can't say I remember how you look anymore without looking at the pictures you sent me.

It's been so many years, The only thing to keep you in my memory was your words.

You were never afraid to show yourself. You were strong, independent, free willed, imaginative, creative, witty, special.

You were, How do I put it?

Flawless, beautiful, Perfect.

Some may think you died in a tragic way. And in a way you did.

In my heart, that is.

You spoke words that were too wise for your age.

 You always knew how to brighten my day when you wanted, you did things to make me happy, but you called yourself a cruel person.

 You said that you were ugly, and that I was beautiful and deserved the world, and you couldn't give me that.

 You left me and came back two weeks later, then slowly left again. So therefore, you have somewhat died. I hope I left a mark on you.

 I no longer love you as much, but it still lingers. You were perverted, you were smart. You liked to write. You were violent when it came to protecting me or when you got jealous. I miss you.

 Now I'm just holding on to your words.

Sorry guys, just wanted to write something. I was too lazy to post somewhere else, and I have to create a cover for it if I'm gonna post something new so that sucks. Hope y'all don't mind. ( I say y'all all the time, as I am southern) 

I was going through my chapters, and I saw it had gone back to the save before I posted this, so here is the whole thing ;).