Welcome to Auradon Prep

16 Years Later

They were all invited to Auradon and Maleficent made them go!

Mal's Point of View:
We finally got to the most boring school ever Auradon Prep. My sister Skylar and I were raised to do evil not good. We were standing there watching Fairy Godmother judging us. Then the prince finally showed up to politely shake everyone's hand but no one bothered to say hello. We finally get to our dorms and Evie loves it while Skylar and I are gagging.

The next day which was coronation.

Fairy Godmother's Point of View:
Ben went to the girl's dorm and invited them to the coronation. I thought it was a bad idea since Skylar is his sister. All I have to do is sit her far from Ben.

Maleficent wanted Fairy Godmother's wand and sent the VK's to get it.

Mal's Point of View:
I made a love potion for Ben to fall in love with me so I can sit in the front to grab the wand once it's in Fairy Godmother's hand. Unfortunately the rest of the VK's had to sit much farther away.

Fairy Godmother figured they were all here to take the wand so she made a fake one and did the coronation with that one.  Once they took it and tried to use it, it failed!

Mal's Point of View:
I can't believe Fairy Godmother was using a fake wand! After everything that happened we got sent back to the Isle with no wand.

King Adam's Point of View:
After everything that happened I decided it was time to come clean and tell Ben about his twin sister.

Ben's Point of View:
My dad called me into his office extremely concerned so I rushed over there. "Son you have a twin sister that was kidnapped by Maleficent when you were a baby." I ran out. I was furious! I can't believe my sister was in the same room as me and I didn't even know we were related. That's when I decided to go to the Isle and find my sister.