Back Again?

Mal's Point Of View:
"Fine! I'll wear a dress but when I get to my dorm I'm changing." I said rudely.  "That's perfect just make sure no one sees you." Ben said. We were on our way to Auradon when Skylar starts to get nervous.

Skylar's Point of View:
"What if my royal family doesn't like me? What if they send us back?" I said impatiently. When we got to Auradon in these hideous pink dresses we ran straight to our dorms to change.

Carlos' Point of View:
"I think I wanna stay this way for awhile." I said. "Go change!" Jay persuaded. We were in a suit and tie that was blue and yellow. Once we all changed Ben came looking for Skylar. "Where is Skylar? I can't find her anywhere." Ben said. "I think I saw her in the lunch room." I said.

Ben's Point of View:
I then saw Skylar sitting in the lunch room wearing so much leather and alone. Everyone remembered her and they are scared of her. "Skype what are you doing here?" I asked worriedly. "If my royal family doesn't like me for me then maybe I should just go back to the Isle!" She cried.

Skylar's Point of View:
I ran to King Adam's castle. I'm glad I didn't get stopped by anyone considering I'm in my villain attire. When I finally got there I went straight to King Adam and Queen Belle. "I'm back! I have news for you, if you don't like me for me then you shouldn't have let me go." I said. "How are you back? We banded all of you from coming back." King Adam said. "Your son, my brother, snuck us in." I said.

What will happen next? Will Skylar becomes royalty?

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in awhile and for this chapter being short but go read some of 798ojc books she's amazing! 💖