Forced to move to Auradon?

Ben's Point of View:
"How about if I stay here with you guys instead of Skylar going to Auradon?" I beg. "You can't just leave Auradon without a Prince." Mal said.

Skylar Point of View:
"If they can't come with me to Auradon then I'm not going" I said angrily. "Maybe I can persuade Fairy Godmother to welcome you guys again?" he pleaded. "Well? Get on it!" I yelled. "Hey how about if we steal some stuff? It could be our last few moments in the Isle." I said. Mal smirked.

Ben's Point of View:
I went back to Auradon and ran to Fairy Godmother. "FARIY GODMOTHER!! Can you please reconsider sending the VKs back to the Isle?" I pleaded. "Why would I do that?" She questioned. "I found out Skylar is my sister and she said she wouldn't leave the rest of the VKs in the Isle." I said. "No, the King wants nothing to do with those kids." She said. I then went to find Skylar.

Mal's Point of View:
Ben said we weren't allowed back to Auradon but we could go back dressed as princesses. "No I'm not doing that." I said. "It's the only way!" Ben cried.

Will Mal be forced to dress like a princess or will she stay?

A/N: Sorry if it's short I couldn't come up with anything else.