Fatima Bin Muhammad

She is know as Fadimah al  zahra. She is sayyidat of the women of Paradise.

She is Fatimah bint Muhammad (/ˈfætəmə, ˈfɑːtiːˌmɑː/; Arabic: فاطمة Fāṭimah; born c

She is Fatimah bint Muhammad (/ˈfætəmə, ˈfɑːtiːˌmɑː/; Arabic: فاطمة Fāṭimah; born c. 605 or 615 or 20 Jumada al-Thani 5 BH [July 27, 604 AD – died 28 August 632. She was the youngest daughter of the Islamic Nabi (Arabic: نَـبِي, Prophet) Muhammad and her mother Khadijah, and therefore one of the members of prophet Muhammad's Bayt (Arabic: بـيـت, 'Household'). She was a wife of 'Ali and mother of Al-Hasan and Al-Husayn. She is the object of love and respect of all Muslims, as she was the child closest to her father and supported him in his difficulties, was the supporter and loving caretaker of her own husband and children, and was the only child of prophet Muhammad to have male children live beyond childhood, whose descendants are spread throughout the Islamic world. 

Know you think Hasan and Husayn are her only children. That is understandbol since they are the most famous once, but she had 3 other children,Muhsin ibn Ali  who died in his infancy of natural causes. Zaynab bint Ali, Umm Kulthum bint Ali. Of course they both leaved long time after their mothers death. (I don't now who is older then who, but this is all of them). 

Fatimah was born in Mecca to Khadija, the first of Muhammad's wives. There are differences of opinion on the exact date of her birth, but the widely accepted view is that she was born five years before the first Quranic revelations,during the time of the rebuilding of the Kaaba in 605, although this does imply she was over 18 at the time of her marriage, which was unusual in Arabia. Twelver Shia sources, however, state that she was born either two or five years after the first Qur'anic revelations, but that timeline would imply her mother was over fifty at the time of her birth.

Fatimah had three sisters named Zainab, Umm Kulthum, and Ruqayyah and three brothers named Abd-Allah, Qasim and Ibrahim. incuse you didn't know Ibrahim mother is not Khadija. his mothers name is Maria al-Qibtiyya's, so they just share the same father. The three boys die at young age, but the girls leaved to even get married. Fadimah also have three other siblings from her mother side. Hind ibn Abi Hala,(brother) Hind ibn Abi Hala,(sister) Hala Ibn Abi Hala,(brother).

From when she was born until she was 5-years old, when she started maturing, she used to see her father climb up to the cave of hira and then her mother would take her up also to see her father while in the cave. She would see her mother give some food to her father and she would comfort him and then they would return. Once she found her father as he came back from the cave shivering and saying, "cover me, cover me" and she started hearing that this man – her father is now the Prophet of Allah for this nation. And the Prophet (saw) after becoming a Messenger, gathered all his relatives and he began saying, "Oh Banu Hashim save yourselves from the fire, Oh Banu 'Abdul-Muttalib save yourselves from the fire! O Abbas, (the uncle of the Prophet) save yourself from the fire! O Safiyya (the aunt of the Prophet), save yourself from the fire! O Fatima the daughter of Mohammed, save yourself from the Hell fire, for I can not benefit before Allah". She was five years old at the time, and from then she decided that she wanted to be a Muslim and to help her father, not just simply be the daughter of the Prophet.