Dear diary

The second day of school went over quick but I had a lot of fun and it was a bit romatic too ;)

So first when we enter our classroom the bangtan boys already sat on their seats and talked a bit.

My friends didn't arrive yet so I sat just like always next to the window and looked out to the sky.

I heard that the boys whispered something and I felt like someone would stare at me.

I looked to the boys but they quickly turned around.

"Omg the maknae line is talking about me! Okay stay calm Angelica. Stay calm. Just act cool." I thought to myself.

Then someone tapped at my shoulders 5 times  (yes I counted the taps) and I quickly turned around but still acted cool. I had the "what do you want boi?" kind of expression on my face.

I saw Jimin and he had that sexy but cute expression on his face. I litterly melted. (Here is a picture how he looked at me)

I just sayed "Hay 'sup?"Omg I shouldn't say that

Omg I shouldn't say that. It's so emberassing, now when I think about it...

And he asked me "so your friend with the perfect nails...."

"Do you mean Gabi?"

"Yes! Gabi! I noticed that she always looks at me and I wonder why... Do you know why?"

"Oh boi come one! It's so obvious that she likes you, duh!"

And apparently they didn't talked about me. Embarrassing moment part 2.

"Well Jimin... bro.... amigo....", I wrapped my arm over his shoulders, "I think you don't understand this whole situation right now so I let Gabi tell you why she's staring 24/7"

I then let go of him and sat back on my chair.

He was confused of what I said and slowly sat on his chair, still looking at me.

I felt so cool at the moment that I talked with a famous guy like a normal human without screaming "OMG I LOVE YOU, I WANT TO MARRY YOU" and stuff like that.

Right after Gabi, Oumaima and Amina came in and hugged me.

Of course Gabi qas looking ag Jimin again and Oumaima looked at Tae.

By the way Tae had a stuff animal in his arm at the moment and Oumaima was just sitting there and maybe thought "I want to be this stuffed animal so bad"

I really liked the whole situation that I already prepared ship names.

Tae's and Oumaima's ship name is 'Outaema'.
Jimin's and Gabi's ship name is 'JiBi'

I'm so creative.

Usually Army's ship the members. Like 'TaeKook', 'JiKook' or 'Vmin'

But no, not me. I ship Outaema and JiBi😍

But I really wanna ship Amina with someone too..... Let's think about it later.

Well after a long time of solving math tasks, finally break begun and I really looked forward to it because the boys will sit with us!

We entered the cantine and sat at the next best free table we saw. The maknaes went and bought food for us. Such nice and handsome gentlemans.

The came back with lots of food and drinks for us. So delicious.

I ate almost all the food with the guys because the girls thought the boys will judge a woman how they eat.... but I didn't give a fuck and just ate.

I mean, a boy likes it when a girl behaves naturally like always kn front of them right? (I hope so because I ate like a pic and I don't want it to be 'embarrassing moment part 3')

After we ate, Jimin asked Gabi why she looked at him all the time.

I was like "uuuhhhh drama~"

"Well...... maybe... I-I mean I really..... uhmm..." she stuttered the whole time so...

"She likes you!" I shouted through the whole cantine.

Well. Emberassing moment part 3.

Gabi looked at me. Shook and red like a tomato.

Jimin was shook but not really surprised. I bet he already new it but he wanted Gabi to confess to him.
This lil' nasty.

Meanwhile the whole cantine looked at us, Gabi and Jimin sat there and looked at their feet. The others did the same (I don't even why) and I just ate my sandwich, pretending nothing happened.

I am a bad friend. But someone had to say it. So I did it.

Then the bell rang and the cantine got emtier.

But we, and the boys still sat there. They didn't even move a centimeter since I let the school know that Gabi likes Jimin......

"HAY!" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

"Let's go! We have to go to the next lesson!"

They stood up and went out the door, letting me behind. I also had to take away the trash from all the food.... I deserved it.

The next lessons wennt over really quick but Gabi didn't talk to me since my little "accident" in the cantine.

But Jimin behaved like always. He joked around with Jungkook and Tae like it nothing big happened.

After school Gabi left without saying good bye or giving me a hug. * heart breaking*

So I decided to message her and appologize.

"Hi Gabi baby! Please talk to me again! I'm really sorry for letting the entire school know that you like Jimin but I can't stand it if you don't talk to me😢 I love you!❤"

Then she answered me!

"Hi... I didn't want to ignore you all my life but I just wanted to give you a lesson😋 I love you too❤"

This lil' bish -.-

Well I'm glad that she isn't mad at me anymore.

I already helped Gabi to confess to Jimin. Now I want to help Oumaima~

Yeah. That could be a fun day tomorrow :D

---------------------------------------------------------
So next is Oumaima huh? I wish her good luck :D