Dear diary

BEST DAY EVER!

I am sooooo happy right now!!!! Omg I can't believe what happened today, I'm still shook (O.O)

Today is Saturday, so Jungkook and Amina have a date today..... but not really a date because I have to go with them. I think Amina doesn't even know it's a date. Jungkook just sayed he wants to 'go out' with her and like I know Amina, she probably thinks it's just a regular visit to an amusement park between good friends. So I she asked if I can come too -.-

I really like her, but sometimes she's kinda naive and stupid.

Well, I prepared myself (thats my outfit for today),

had breakfast and went to the bus which drove me to the railway station

When I arrived at the station I saw only Jungkook.

He looked kinda nervous.

I walked towards him. He didn't see me because I came from the opposite entrance.

I tapped him on his shoulder from behind and he quickly turned around and smiled when he saw me.

"Hay Angelica, there are you! Let's go, our train arrives soon :)"

"Yeah but don't we have to wait for Amina?"

"Uhmmm.... no" he answered and I looked at him a bit confused.

"Amina isn't coming..."

"Oh, is she sick?"

"Noo....."

"Jungkook tell me what's going on, I'm really confused right now."

"Well the thing is.... I didn't ask her if she wants to go out. I pretended like I asked her and invented a story that she'd want you to come with us... but actually I wanted to go out with you..." he sayed shy and even blushed a bit.

That's sooooo cute of him! Omg that's my first date ever and it's with my bias!!!

Okay calm down Angelica. Stay cool.

"Okay first, let's go! Our train arrived!" I grabbed his arm and we ran over to the train.

Breathless we sat on our seats.

"So.... why didn't you just asked me like a normal boy would do it if he had a crush on a girl?" I asked.

"I was too shy, so I asked you indirecty to go out with me." He sayed while looking everywere but not at me.

"And why did you visit me yeterday?"

"That was because I was bored and I wanted to tease you a bit :) And I think I came at the right time. I had a really good view ;)"
He sayed while looking like this:

 I had a really good view ;)"He sayed while looking like this: