Dear diary

Remember this letter I got?

Yeah.

I knew from who.

Do you want to know?

It was Amina.

I had a little conversation about it with her.

She confessed to me that she really likes Jungkook and that she wants to be his girlfriend.

I really like Amina but hell nah!

Jungkook is mine. Forever!

Okay that sounds like I would be a psycho... but I'm not.

Well this is the last chapter I will write today so sit down, grab your popcorn and enjoy the last, and probably best chapter you'll ever read.

By the way, I write this chapter a year later. That means I'm already finished with school and now I'll tell you what happened the last few months.

Back to Amina.

I told her that I love her but I love Jungkook too and blah blah blah.

She didn't mind but she was sad for a few days after I told her that.

And JiBi.... Gabi was so happy in this relationship that she got her a job and wanted to move in an own apartment with Jimin.

But plot twist! Jimin didn't want to. He thought this would be too qick. (Well, Gabi wanted to marry him too after she get her first baby she wanted. Actually she wanted 6. So she can name them like bts. (no, Gabi isn't pragnent....yet.))

I told her that she should wait till she's 18 or so.

"But I want to marry Jimin now, so he won't leave me." She sayed.

"Honey, he won't ever leave you. You are too cute." I sayed to her and then she accepted it.

And Outaema... well they have a baby now and they named her Outaema.

Just kidding. They broke up.

No no, they are still in a relationship but Tae is always busy and Oumaima visits the best elite school in Korea now, so I don't know if they'll break up.

But I really want them to have a baby named Outaema, that would be so cool :D

Oh and Amina, she has a boyfriend now. Not Jungkook but Namjoon :)

Me and Jungkook helped her with Namjoon. It was love at the first sign.

So cute :)

And Jungkook and me are still together but he's busy too. That's a little sad because we have a baby and I have to take care of her alone.

No just kidding ;)

But he's really busy.

Well, I got a job in a company called "BigHit" :) I'm the make up artist and I love it. So I can see and be near Jungkook all day :)

We even went to Hawaii :D it was very fun.

Well.... I think that's it....

I hope you will find more funny diaries like mine... it was fun to write them.

But the reason why I can't write anymore is because I'm busy with doing 7 hot guys make up ;)

Byeee and thank you for reading my chapters 💙