The A.M.

"Wake up doofus!" Yelled Michael.

"Yeah, it's time to kill your audition, Roger said 10AM it's already 8! Mate, you need to GET DRESSED!" Calum said while jumping up and down on my bed.

**************************************

Yesterday, I got a DM from Roger Gold on twitter. He said he wanted me to come in and try out for the band that would be going on a huge debut tour with one of his artists.

If it wasn't for Cal and Mikey and the other boys from 5SOS, no one know who I am, except the people who remember me from before even i remember who I used to be.

Cal and Mikey are my best friends I literally owe them my life. They saved mine when I crashed my car into the telephone pole a couple years back. They pulled me out when the car was on fire and even stuck around through all the rehab. The drs said I had brain damage and that's why I still stutter a little.

But on the plus side I can't remember much before the 'accident' it comes back in little clips and in nightmares I'm glad I can't remember. I know this sounds weird but since the accident I can play/read/write music like any kind any instruments. I mostly stick to drums or guitar they're my favorites.

**************************************

"I-I'm up o-ok?! G-g-get off my b-bed C-cal and sh-shut up Mikey

"Hey y/n guess what I heard..." Mikey said wiggling his eyebrows while putting eggs bacon and French toast on a plate on front of me.

I kiss him on the cheek to say thank you.
"I d-don't know..t-that you n-need a ha-hair-cut?" I jokingly asked as I dug in to the delicious food.

"No you dumbass. Camila cabello is starting a world tour soon...."Mikey said smirking at Calum.

After my delayed processing time I realized what he was hinting at.

"O-oh m-my g-g-god r-really? S-she wor-works w-with R-Roger!"I finally managed to get out.

Michael grabbed both sides of my face and said to me with the straightest face that he could, "Calm down, stop fan girling, pull yourself together y/nn"

I finished my breakfast quickly and ran upstairs to shower. After i was done I ran to my closet and put on a neon green Nike sports bra and matching boxer briefs. (I don't have a dick if you were wondering boxers are just super comfy) I then put on my favorite black and white stripped short sleeve vans button up shirt and grey joggers. And checkered slip on vans.

Mikey and Cal were yelling that we needed to leave so I attempted to run downstairs only to trip and fall the last 5 stairs.

"Come on klutz" Mikey said as he picked me up.

"N-no Mi-mikey n-no p-put me down!" I yelled but my protests went ignored and he just continued to carry me over his shoulder the rest of the way to the car. "You look cute today, you don't need any bruises for when you meet your WIFE."

"Michael, mate don't sound too jealous, I'm sure y/n will put aside special time for cuddling with you after they get married." Calum teased.

Mikey just mumbled something I couldn't hear as we drove to the place where my audition was supposed to be.

[A/N: hi I'm Kayler this is my first book ever I hope people read and like it. I will try to keep up dating I'm in the hospital right now because I couldn't handle my depression and kinda tried to end it. They're sending me to a psych hospital so I might not be able to update as soon as I want but I'll still write chapters you'll probably get none for a week or so than 50 all at once. ]