Yikes

Hey you guys, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated this in 2 years. Jesus Christ what is wrong with me. Now I know some of you guys want and explanation, well here it is:

I had created a separate wattpad account for my work, and in the process of life and going into High School I completely spaced. I forgot about this account, and story completely. The only reason I even rembered this account, is because I was trying to change my email for my personal account and I realized that that email was occupied by this account.

I am incredibly sorry, because as a reader myself I know what it can be like to get attached to a story that never gets updated.

I don't know if I will continue this story, because I'm working on a Harry Potter story right now, and I don't know if ill have time to take up another. As you can tell my multitasking skills aren't that great. But if you want to read my Harry Potter story or follow me its on my main profile @-gvldenshanice , and if any of you follow this account one day in the future (after my book is at least) half way finished ill post something letting you know if ill continue it, but one thing is for sure, if I do restart it on my personal account so that I don't forget about it.

Anyway . i'm super sorry , and please forgive me.