xviii

"we fucking did it." i smile as if i'll never stop. my boyfriend lifts me in the air, twirling me around. just has he puts me down, grayson jumps on his back, causing them to nearly fall over.

dad comes over.

"congratulations, sweetheart. i am so proud of you." he really isn't the sentimental type, so this means a lot.

"thanks daddy." as i say 'daddy' and hug my father, i swear ethan shoots me one of the most lustful looks i've ever seen.

"ugh." i think out loud.

"hm?" dad asks.

"oh, nothing." then ethan and i burst into laughter.

after the graduation ceremony is over, and everyone has gone to after parties or stayed behind to help clean up, ethan, grayson, his girlfriend, and i go out to eat at one of the nicest restaurants in town.

"you sure we aren't intruding?" she asks in her small voice as e is driving us there with gray in the passenger seat.

"you're completely fine." she just moved to our high school a little more then halfway through gray's senior year, so she's still got another full one to go.

"here we are ladies." ethan gets out, opening my car door for me. grayson does the same for rose. her and i in our best dresses, the boys in their best dress shirts and pants, the four of us go in.

during dinner, i laugh so hard that my stomach hurts. we have to be the loudest table here, my boyfriend and his brother making me laugh nonstop.

"baby, i can't breathe." i say, not able to stifle my laughter, as i grasp onto his arm, leaning into him.

after dinner, we drop grayson and rose off at the dolan household and decide if the two of us are going to go home right away or spend some time, just the two of us.

"we should have a day together tomorrow. and i have the perfect idea." i say as we're just driving through the back roads of town, and he's holding my hand on the center console.

"what's that?"

"you guys still have those four wheelers and dirt bikes right?"

"yeah..." he trails off, but eventually gets the same idea that i have. a smirk creeps onto my face.

"i don't know, what about raelei?" he asks.

"it's okay, that's what scarlett's for. come on, baby, we owe it to ourselves." i grab onto his arm with both hands, sticking out my bottom lip in a pout to win him over.

"i guesssss." he sarcastically rolls his eyes, but i see a smile come on his face.

we continue to drive, until he pulls over by what looks to be an abandoned building and train tracks.

"where are we, exactly?" i ask, looking around.

"no idea." ethan shrugs.

"so now, this where you're gonna murder me," i joke, and he just has a stunned expression.

"after everything we've been through dad- i mean mr. dolan, i cannot believe you would do this to me."

"you almost called me daddy." he points out.

"no."

"yes you did."

"did not."

"did too."

"shut up."

"you shut up." he retorts after he's shut the car off. we only look at each other, the only noise is our breathing and the crickets that are staring to make noise outside.

suddenly, he's leaned over, kissing me the most passionately he ever has before. or, that's what i think at least. i unbuckle my seat belt, lean my seat back, and he puts only some of his weight on me, kissing my neck as i tip my head back.

that's when i hear myself calling out his name in the silence.

♡♡♡♡
would this be considered 'dirty'? idk, but this is chapter eighteen hope you liked it:)