Seven.

Excuses the mistakes.

Weeks and Weeks of nothing, later.
Kalia.

Rell and I were progressing little by little. It was very slow. We had our first kiss and then he ate me out. Then that was it.
Every since then it has just been us chilling. As far as Jay, I only talked to him when I wasn't around Rell. He would know when I wasn't around him so he'd call me , we were like best friends.

Rell told me he wanted to go out to eat tonight, he says it isn't a date but it is. In my mind.

I really didn't have anything to wear so later after we close the shop I was gonna go to Jas house with Serenity.

"Then he gone say I don't even know her. Like nigga you in her snap."

"Damn.. that's wrong." I said not really paying attention to my client and her problems, every body else was all ears. I just really have to concentrate on my work.

"Ight come on let's go get you shampoo'd." She stood up and we walked over to the bowl or the hair washer, whatever. I started shampooing and conditioning her hair when Naja bust in the door yelling and shit.

I rolled my eyes and wiped my hands off. "I'll be right back." I told my client and walked over to where Naja was all in Jas face. I'm guessing she found out about Jas and Akeem.

Trey was holding Naja back, she wasn't all that strong. Serenity and I stood by Jas just looking at them argue.

Naja reached out to hit Jas but failed once Keem came in and picked up Jas, before she could hit her back. He took her into his office and she was acting crazy since she didn't get to beat Naja ass. Trey let go of Naja and pushed her outside.

"Keem tryna save Naja from getting her ass whooped." Serenity said walking to the office and trying to open the door. I shook my head and watched as Jas walked out the room and out of the shop.

"Yo ass know better messing with both of them , I know she's my friend but y'all both are wrong. You could've broken up with Naja or -" I stated.

"Man get out my face." Keem brushed past me and walked out of the shop.

I walked back to my client. "Sorry girl."
"It's cool, I was entertained. " I laughed. "They are a mess"

"That bitch crazy coming in here like that." Trey was lining himself up.  "You think you cute over there with dem dry waves."

"My shit far from that, can we same tsunami?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ain't nobody say nun bout yo big head ass."

"You like my big ass head."

We all laughed. "Y'all need to stop y'all shit, being all cute." Serenity said sweeping up.

"You still comin over to my house ?"

"Yeah , I'm coming. "

"Well ride with me and we can go check on Jas"

"Ight."

-

We were all over at Serenity's house. They were preparing me. It wasn't like this was my first date with Rell.

They did my hair and make up and know we were looking for a nice dress.

I haven't found the perfect dress yet. They swear everything looks right on me, but I'm a perfectionist.

"Here try this one, I never wore this yet. You're lucky I'm yo friend and letting you wear it before me."

"Thanks" I said kissing all over her cheek. "Move , try it on."

I put it on and it was perfect. It fit me just right , showed my curves and a little skin. Plus it's not all that dressy, more like a club dress type. I loved it. "Girl you got good taste."

"Yeah I know. Now let's get some pictures, you looking good." Jas said as they both hyped me up and took a bunch of pics as if I was going to prom.

"Can I go now?"

They laughed. "Yes, have fun boo. Call us if you need up." Serenity said and they both hugged me. I called Rell and told him to pick me up.

I'm just trying to hurry up and get to the good shit.