Twelve.

Excuse the mistakes.
Kalia.

We had been at the club for about 2 hours. I was ready to go. I only drunk a little but Rell did the opposite. This nigga was messed up. He was starting to irritate me. He was all up on me and singing loudly. Serenity was beside me dancing and I had no idea where Jas was.

"Serenity you're not ready to go?" I yelled over the music moving away from Rell a little. She shrugged. "We can go if you want boo, it's getting late."

"Do you see Jas anywhere?"

"She went to VIP , she knows some guy up there. She already has a ride" Damn without us. I nodded and turned to Rell who was standing on the wall with some guys.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out from the crown and to the door. "Oh you ready to go huh?" He said as he slapped my ass. I ignored it and went outside to the car with Serenity behind us.

"Give me the keys baby." He reached in his pocket and searched for the keys, I went in his other pocket and grabbed the keys.
We all got in to his car and I cranked it up. We pulled off and Rell started to rub on my thigh. I sighed and moved his hand but he put it right back.
Soon we got to Serenity's house and I dropped her off.

"Finally , it's just us." He said and leaned over to me kissing on my neck. I moved his face back a little and drove off. "Chill, come on." He slid my tight skirt up a little.

"Rell , I'm driving."

"So?"

"Don't distract me. " I moved his hand and pulled in the driveway of his house. I got out and helped Rell out. We walked inside and he kept trying to touch me , I know he was drunk so I really didn't pay any mind to it.

Once we got upstairs I got a big shirt of his and before I could take my clothes off he picked me up and started kissing on me.

"Rell Move , seriously." I looked up at him and he laid me down on the bed still kissing me. He tried to undress me but I moved his hand and sat up. "You love me baby?" He asked and rubbed his dick on my clit though my underwear.

I pushed him back. "Chill out Rell." His hand went across my face and tears instantly came to my eyes after. He didn't ever look at me , he just continued doing what he was doing.

He soon undressed me fully without me fighting anymore. He slowly slid in me and I held my cries just to be safe.

It didn't take long for him to go to sleep. I just laid there, it felt like a long night. I was ready to go home. I know he's drunk so hitting me didn't make me want to leave him.
I pulled my phone out and texted the group chat with Serenity and Jas.

Gang ❤️
Guys? Y'all up?

I waited hours and hours. I sighed and just decided to go to sleep. I wish I had someone to vent to. Without them judging me , I know Rell didn't mean it. I forgave him. He's drunk and he wasn't thinking but every one would judge me , him and us.