Chapter 2: Color

Deku P.O.V

I stared at Ashido when she said her dare. Everyone else was laughing at looking at each other. The were excited to see where it was going.

"I dare Katsuki to kiss the kid across from him." 

I didn't know what to do when she pointed at me. Bakugo groaned not wanting to go through with it. But knowing his pride he wasn't going to forfeit. He stood up and walked over to me. I saw Ochako glare at Ashido but she didn't care. 

Soon Bakugo was standing over me. I started to panic. I gulp as he stares down at me. He bent down whispering, "I'm gonna kill you after this."

He then leaned over and pressed his lips against mine. They were warm. I then seemed to hear almost a snap in my head. A bunch of colors swarmed my vision when I opened my eyes. Bakugo seemed to notice because his eyes widened. He parted fairly quickly right after he opened his eyes. He walked back and sat down and I caught him looking around the room.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The colors were so overwhelming! I tried to figure out which colors were which. I could figure out which were which. I saw red, blue, green a a bunch of other colors. 

I then realized that I shouldn't be focused on the colors! I looked across the room at Bakugo. How was he my soulmate?! He was horrible to me! I saw his catch my gaze, he then mouthed, Outside, now.

I saw Bakugo get up and leave the circle. Everyone too caught up in the game to notice. After a bit I got up and left. My friend didn't notice me leaving which was probably good.

I went outside to where I found Bakugo leaning against the apartment building's wall.  I walked up to him not knowing what to say. I look up to him. He looks down at me and gets up from leaning.

"Want do you want to do about this?" Bakugo asked. 

"What do you mean?"

"You see these colors right?" he said motioning around himself. I nodded. He rubbed his forehead in annoyance. I stare at him. We never got along. Why would we be soulmates?! What the heck was the universe thinking?!

"So? How are we going to deal with this?!" he yelled. I shrugged. This was all happening so suddenly. I could barely process that Bakugo was my soulmate.

"Come on!" he yelled, "So are we going to be together or not?!" I stared at him. Then I realized how obvious this was. We are soulmates. So we'd have to start getting along.

"I guess...We are soulmates right?" I said looking at my feet. 

"Ugh..." he whined, "So what should we do?" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know. Is it supposed to be this awkward?" Bakugo laughed at my comment. I smiled. Usually he laughs at me, not with me. He looks around.

"Wanna get out of here?" he suggested.

"Sure, and do what?" It was like 9:30.

"I don't know," he looked at me. I shrug. He shrugs also. He looks behind me. He then abruptly grabs my hand and starts to run. Dragging me behind him. I run behind him quickly. 

"Where are we going?!" I half-yelled laughing, I was so caught up in the moment I couldn't help but laugh.

"Anywhere!" Bakugo yelled back. I stared at the back of him as we ran. He was wearing a navy blue tank top and pair of light brown trousers, it was really interesting to see these colors. I didn't know why he was being nice to me all of a sudden. Was it because he found out we were soulmates? So if we found out longer ago then would he have been nicer? I thought of that as we ran.

Soon we had ran over a mile. He stopped when we made it to an empty bridge. He sadly let go of my hand a looked back at me. I sat there gasping for breath, I wasn't used to running that much at once.

"You need to get into shape." he said laughing again. I smiled up at him. He then sat down near the edge of the bridge, putting his legs through the railing. I sat to him doing the same thing.

"Why'd you drag me here?" I asked him after getting my breath back.

"Your friends came outside and I wanted to talk with you." he said looking up at the sky. I looked up also. Our college was near a woods and that was where the bridge is. The sky was especially starry tonight. I put my hands behind my back and lean backwards to look up better.

"So..." I said. Not wanting to sit in silence the whole time. Bakugo looked over at me. A sad look on his face.

"Well I guess I should be apologizing. Sorry for treating you like crap these past years. I just..."

"It's fine." I said cutting him off, "We should just put everything behind us how about?" I told him. If this was going to go well we need to not worry about the past. He nodded. 

"I'd like that." He said smiling widely. He then took his hand and put it over mine. I flipped my hand over lacing my fingers with his. He leaned over towards me and I leaned towards him. He gave me a kiss. He sat these kissing me, I kiss back right away. Soon he pulled away though. He stayed by my face though, our noses almost touching. He just stared into my eyes. I couldn't stop looking at his. They were a deep shade of red. I can't look away...

Now I'm starting to understand why the universe put us together.