1 | WAG News

Football players, Camilla Gallegos and Paulo Arriola call it quits!

Sad to say, but the couple, Camilla Gallegos and Paul Arriola have ended their almost three-year relationship. Rumors were speculating when the football player for the USWNT and for FCB Feminil, Camilla Gallegos, 22, was seen strolling downtown LA with younger sister, Gianna Gallegos, 18, without the engagement ring that decorated her finger.

The couple who met at a football match back in the fall of 2014 has ended their relationship after inside sources came out saying: "Camilla had grown tired of fighting over pointless things." One source said while the other stated: "She loves him, but she can't marry someone knowing that there's no way they can work things out." Camilla said no more! She was tired of fighting and wasn't going to marry someone that wasn't willing to work things out.

According to very trustful sources, the pair ended on a good note, knowing very well that both of them were on the same page.

While neither of them has
Publicly announced their breakup, Camilla did delete all pictures of her and Paul on her social media and took the time to unfollow him as well.

Sad to say that good thing to come to an end.

Posted: May 5, 2017

Here is the first chapter/post to this story!!!! This is very exciting!! this is different from what I have done & I'm excited to share this with you!! pls read and vote it would mean the world to have some feedback from yall to see how this is taking course!!! ilysm!!

-lexi