i'm

006.

[ 3:23 am, 12/09/16 ]

PLAY RECORDING?

YES NO

i'm telling you this now, because i didn't think that i'd be able to wait until later. i don't want to forget.
[ labored breathing, 00:00 00:00 00:00 ー ]

[ resumed. 3:27 am ] just a few moments ago, i had the most vibrant dream and the most terrifying nightmare.

you were here. with me. at home, reading some novel, humming to yourself when all of a sudden you just stopped. like a switch went off from within you, your entire mood just shattered, right there. you slammed your book down, scaring the shit outta me, and to make it worse you started yelling with such force i thought your lungs would collapse inside you.

you told me you hated my very being. you sobbed loudly, those body-shaking wails like in those movies. you spewed curses at me, and i didn't stop you. i sat and watched at let you to release whatever anger you had in you.

the ring you wore flew to my feet. i picked it up and noticed the diamond in the middle was completely gone.

is your love for me gone, too?

you came onto me so violently, pushing and pulling me with the strength i never thought you could posses. maybe that was the issue, i constantly underestimated you, never even thought of the fact that you could be more powerful than me.

you most definitely are, anyway.

but i stayed perfectly still. and the last thing i felt before it changed was a single goddamn tear falling from my eye. it fell onto our wooden floors and brought me downside with it.

but then we weren't at home anymore. we weren't even anywhere comprehensible, but it was golden. the brightest gold you'd ever seen, and you stood in the very middle, with a smile that would draw the sun to your knees.

you were the happiest i've ever seen you. and you were always happy, so that was definitely saying something.

another thing: you were nude as fuck.

all your imperfections were poured out in front of me, so i turned my head away. i was in no position to see them. i didn't deserve them, i didn't deserve you.

the world was sitting on a pedestal, and we were at the very bottom of it. but you were fucking golden. nothing could stop you. you're indestructible, immovable, immortal.

at least you are, to me.

[ VOICE MESSAGE FINISHED. ]
PLAY AGAIN?