MCR - CANCER.

Frank's hands visibly shaking and Gerard intertwined their fingers in an attempt to reassure. Iero was filled with thoughts that he's too young, he didn't live.
He looks at the beloved eyes. Green color passing into brown closer to the pupil was attracted. How long he will be able to see those eyes? How long he can holding warm graceful hands of his boyfriend? How many times will have time to kiss his perfect little nose?
Frankie stronger squeezed the hands of his lover, gathering strength. Gerard was seriously frightened, came to the other end of the city. How soon their relationship will come to an end?
"Gerard, I have leukemia,"- words sounded in the tense silence. Iero as though admitted himself in his sentence.
Lack of understanding flashed in Way's eyes . He couldn't believe those words. This is not true, because his little Frank is sitting in front of him. Lively, full of energy.
"Surgery will not help. I will die, Gee!"- the first tears rolled down the cheeks of a teenager.
Gerard picked up the Iero's face, covering his lips with his own. Hot, soft lips bitterly replied.
"Everything will be fine, you will not die!"

How soon his hair will fall out completely? How soon Gerard will understand that the boy is hopeless?
Almost five years difference forbid the eldest to come in home Iero. His parents suspect them too much.
Way gives the teenager a kiss, after which the old nurse puts a needle under the skin of the boy. Gerrard afraid of needles and each time turned away, clutching the hand of Frank so much that he is afraid, as if his bones were not broken.
Chemotherapy is the worst to treat sick children.
Gee again encouragingly looks at the boy, tucking him loose strand behind Frank's ear. Soon he won't feel the softness of the hair of the beloved. The only question is how soon...

After each chemo Frank felt his organs turn into one stinking mess. Stomachaches. Again and again. Why go through these procedures over and over again, if you do not win cancer? Why torment yourself? To delay death? Ha! Exactly no! For to die in agony.
Nausea rolled up to the throat, spasms amplified billions of times. Frankie again sitting on the bathroom floor, writhing in pain and not allowing his parents to talk with him. The tears rolling down his cheeks. He runs his hands in his hair, strongly pulling them so, that the strands remain between fingers.
He's hopeless. He's ugly.

Black hair fall to the floor beside the chair. Nasty sound recalls that the boy will die in agony. His hands are shaking.

His father sits in a chair, and his mother, livid with fury, shouting something insulting to Gerard, which covers the teenager from her wrath.
"I'm not a pedophile. It is a choice your son and if you don't want to take it, than Frank will be among the people who love him. I will be his family!"
But parents can't abandon dying son, are they?! Or they can?
"I'm calling the police!"
"Then you'll never see us both!"
That's things what the teenager was so afraid. This is worse than death. Stand to face the choice, which came to nothing lead.

"Why?"
"Because I love you."
Frankie put his hands in the close-cropped and dyed in platinum hairs his boyfriend. From far away a boy thought he shaved head over completely.
Gerard smiled gently, after that the teen nervously held at... at his own shaved head. He's worthless. No one cap can't hide neon words over his head: "HE'S DOOMED".
"When I die and your hair will grow back, you won't have reminders of me. You will forget me like never saw"- again the tears left tracks on his cheeks boy.
"You will not die! I don't want to hear it! And if you die, I die."
Hot lips Frank merged with Gee's lips. Senior so carefully hugged him. Covered with kisses delicate skin, neck, collarbone. So fodly put on the bed, taking off clothes with both of them. So loudly screamed their skin with each touch. So sweet Frank asked him.
It's their first time. Special and unforgettable. And perhaps the last time.
Gerard neatlypenetrated into guy, afraid to make younger hurt. But the moans of pleasure only inflamed their desire, forced to shout each other's names.
Frank could feel the life when the whole body trembled in convulsions of ecstasy.
"It's ain't living, Gee. Just ain't living."

Frank refused the chemotherapy, despite the entreaties of doctors not to do it.
"Sunshine, always remember that you are my life"- Gerard listened to the steady heartbeat of the boy. They lay on the grass and Frank distinctly heard, as his life flows from him.

The door to the room opened and Way appeared at the door . In his hand was a glass of water, which he silently dropped on the nightstand.
Frank's face was distorted grimace of pain. Icy sweat trickled in large drops on his temples and forehead.
"Turn away."
Gerard is seen standing in the eyes of the younger tears. Despair in beloved eyes as a knife tore his heart. Heavy breathing cut ear.
"Turn away!"
Blednye lips shouted these words when the voice broke and shook.
"Get out of here! Go away!"
He grabbed the glass, spilling the water in different directions, and threw it at the guy as much as he could. Glass bounced off the wall and breaking into thousands of pieces. The senior collected the glass pieces while the blood from his hands dripping on the floor.
It's worse than dying of cancer. To lose someone dear, dying with cancer.

"I don't needed anyone," said Frankie, sitting on the bed while Way gathered things of his little boy.
"They will not be able to come only because of money issues..."- Gee also hated Iero's parents.
The boy said nothing, continuing to stare at the empty walls of the room of his boyfriend.
Senior took his face in his hands, that were in bandages.
"I need you, Frankie!"- he first could not hold back tears in the presence of a teenager. "I need! Hear?"
"It's ain't living. I even to adulthood will not live! Will never travel, never will find adventures, never get married. I will never have children! N-E-V-E-R!"
Hiding the tears and biting his lip, Gerard, stifling sobs, ran out of the room.

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Junior, would you marry me?"
A smile lit up boy's face. For the first time in a very long time.
"Yes," the teenager said through tears.
He allowed Gee kiss him, and strong arms wrapped around his waist.

They do not have time to seal the bond of marriage.
Gerard sat on the chair next to the bed. He looked at the closed eyes of a teenager, lifeless, chapped and faded lips. How much he has not said.
Frank knew it was their last day. Last hour. Last few minutes.
He opened his eyes, trying to remember every detail in the appearance of the beloved.
"I love you. And I don't want to leave you" whispered the boy.
"I love you, Frankie."
Dark shadows lay under Gee's eyes.
But Frank saw only perfect Gerard, wich he was in love with.
In his breast spread a fever, and his breathing increased.
"Goodbye, Gerard," murmured the boy, and the last tear left his lovely eyes, rolling down her cheek.
"Goodbye, my love" Wey don't holded back his sobs anymore. His life has stopped along with the heart of a teenager.
Frank's eyes slowly closed, as if he fell asleep soundly.
But he went to sleep forever.
A cry of pain and despair filled the house, seeping into all the cracks.

Beside the black coffin stood his parents. In black, of course. They looked at a white suit of his son, and a red tie. The woman nodded, and the men in black suits closed the cover of coffin.
He died young. Didn't feel life at your finger tips. But he loved. Loved and was loved.
His mother was standing next to the grave of her son, wich she rejected. She apologized. But soon she left.

Gerard Way was not at the funeral.