Sweet Honey : 12

Rob Jr.

I walked to my room holding my phone close in my hand. I had an another text from my boo back home asking when I'm coming back to fuck him or whatever.

But the problem is that he is on the down low so we call each other friends. I'm so tired of that shit for real like that's why I'm about to find me a man while I'm out here.

I looked at the text from Marcel and that shit had me scared because I knew his plans before anyone I knew he was gonna have Cassie put a tracking device on the car But since Jace took it off and I don't know what his plan is now its fucking scary. We can have a drive by or a bomb thrown at our house in no time.

The stress is killing me......

I laid down on my bed closing my eyes thinking of a better place and that was a nice dark skin man fucking the shit out of me.

Oops ya'll wasn't supposed to know that...

Jace

I walked up the stairs to my our room to see Leone passed the fuck out hair all over the place I couldn't even see if she was breathing. I dropped my towel going into the bathroom getting in the shower. I could finally smile I feel so much safer ain't no way they can find us. I can smile because of my girl in the room sleeping. I can smile because I have a younger brother.

I feel the happiness..

I have the day planned for her tomorrow, I'm going to get my new strap and brand new clothes for us. She's about to get it when I get that strap man. I walked out the bathroom to the room to get in the bed wrapping my arms around her waist.

Leone

I woke up with Jay cuddling me. I felt so safe with her man the way she had me feeling was so unexplainable.

I went to our bag grabbing one pair of her boxers and sports bra going straight the bathroom to change, brush my teeth, and do my hair.

I walked out and she wasn't up yet so I went to Robs room to see him beating his meat.

"What the fuck man!" I screamed closing my eyes slamming the door.

"I-I'm s-sorryy,"He screamed when I took off running back to my room jumping in the bed making Jace groan and roll over.

Ew man I so didn't want to see that.

"Baby get up"I said pushing so she can get up but it wasn't working.

"Jacey get the fuck up now!" I said slapping her ass and this time it worked because she woke up with an attitude.

"What the fuck babe! What do you want man," She yelled at me making me pout and scoot over to my side.

"what do you want now that I'm up?" She asked making me roll my eyes.

"Nothing now it doesn't matter go back to sleep," I said getting up walking out the room.

I walked to the kitchen to eat the rest of the pizza from last night. I warmed it up then sat at the table.

She walked in the kitchen dressed then came over to kiss my lips and I dodged that making her kiss my cheek instead.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" She asked and I didn't say anything.

Robert came in saving me from Jace. I decided to say sorry for not knocking.

"Aye Rob sorry about this morning," I said

He just laughed and shook his head then going back to his phone. He must have gotten another nude from one of his hoes.

"So let's go get some shit from the store," Jace said grabbing her keys.

I walked out to the back seat and let Robert sit in the front, I was not feeling her this morning. She looked at me confused making me roll my eyes.

'Make sure to get some headphones while you out'I said in my head because I was missing my music for real man.

We pulled off going to the mall. I tuned them out while they talked about shit I didn't care about, I watched the trees and the animals interact with each other. What if people acted like animals they didn't beef over small shit.

I noticed the trees being replaced with buildings making me know we were close to the mall. We passed my favorite places to eat at and I felt my stomach grumble. We took a right and I came face full of a big ass mall,That bitch was packed and I didn't feel like dealing with people.

We found a parking space and She cut the car off. I got out walking towards the door leaving them to walk by themselves.

I walked to forever 21 getting a couple of shirts and shorts then went to Victoria secret getting some bras and underwear then walked to the PINK side getting some sweat pants and little shorts and sports bras and perfume. Then I walked to find Jace in Footlocker looking at some shoes.

"Hey baby," She said kissing my head. I don't think she noticed that I'm ignoring her yet. Lets see how long she will notice

I walked back out the door going to the food court, A bitch was hungry so I went to stand in front the subway line. I ordered a chicken bacon ranch sub with some cookies and a drink. I paid them and telling them thank you then walked to find a table.

I started smashing then I seen a shadow coming in front of me. I looked up with ranch on my lip to see Jace and Rob retarded ass looking at with a smirk on their faces.

"Um excuse me?" I said then they pulled out a chair sitting down just looking at me.

"So bitch I got a dudes number," Rob said making me laugh.

"Ouu bitch was he cute?" I said slapping Jace hand away from grabbing my sub and biting it.

"Girl yass like I wanted him to fuck me right here right now," He said snapping his fingers making me die of laughter.

"Is it that funny," Jace said making me give her a sour face. I still didn't say nothing.

I started munching on my cookies giving her a piece because she wouldn't stop looking at me like damn.

Jay

I carried our bags to the car putting them in a backseat when they got in the car. I walked to my side getting in cutting the car on then looking for the nearest sex shop. It was right by the tattoo shop, I got out the car leaving them there.

I opened the door and was startled by the bell on the door. I browsed grabbing a few toys including two straps and handcuffs etc.

I went up the lady paying for my items then walking back out to the car. I put them in the back with Leone and she wasn't paying attention. Her ass done got some headphones so she was listening to her lip singing the words.

I got back in the drivers seat pulling off towards the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED

A chapter coming in a little bit ;)