Sweet Honey : 23

Jay

I was finally finished with my clients and I was ready to go home. I was tired of sneaky ass Tatum and Mike doing everything in their power to fuck up my day. I just want to go home to my baby.

"Jacey." I heard Tatum call me once again.

Bruh wtf does she want man!

"What Tatum? You have been calling me back there all day and didn't have shit to say. I just want to go home to my girl but you making shit so stressful." I said then I heard her mumble something under her breath.

"The fuck did you say?" Speak up." I said feeling tired of her shit already and its only my second day.

"Nah I didn't say anything just go home to ya bitch." She said walking away.

Did she just call my girl a bitch?

"Hold the fuck up! Who the fuck are you to call my girl a bitch? huh?" I said walking after her.

"Go home Jace." She said while I was following her to the back where her office.

"Nah speak the fuck up. You have my fucking attention now." I said feeling my blood pressure rise she was fucking with the wrong one.

Then she stopped making me run into her back.

"will you just shut the fuck up." She said just inches from my face.

"Back the fuck up bruh. We ain't doing this not again." I said getting flash backs from when was back at home and used to fuck and shit.

"Why not?" She said

"I HAVE a a girlfriend while you engaged to Zeon. Fuck I look like ruining my shit for a bitch like you?" I said turning around about to walk through the door then she pulled me back.

"You will regret that shit." She said in my ear making me shiver.

"Fuck you." I said jacking away from her.

-------------------------------------

Tatum

Once she walked out the door I got my phone out calling Marcel quick.

"Speak." He said making me roll my eyes. ain't no hello or nothing

"You need to be here quick." I said

"Why?"He said

"Its time to get rid of her girl. Me trying to get with her didn't work she totally blocked that shit. I bet if she had a gun she would off shot my ass." I said thinking back to when she was just here.

"Give me a day or so. We will be there. Just keep her close." He said then hung up.

I really feel like this is not gonna go well....

Jay

"Babe start looking for tattoo spots on the laptop. I can't fucking stay there because I will need to start bringing my gun and killing mfs in that bitch." I said while pacing in our room.

"What happened babe?" She asked.

"Just know I ain't working at the bitches place anymore. Fuck her and them bitches at the place." I said taking my hat off throwing it somewhere.

"Look you need to calm down. We are in a positive area zone leave that negative shit out there. Do you understand." She said taking my hands and pulling me to the bed.

"Take them clothes off. I'm going to run you a bubble bath then we can talk because I have a feeling we ain't safe no more." She said.

She must feel them clouds too..

I did exactly what she told me to do and walked into the bathroom to see her lighting candles. I couldn't help but to smile.

"Come." She said holding her hand out to me then she walked me to tub and helped me get in.

"so babe, I feel like someone we know is working with Marcel because I kept getting unknown phone calls then I would answer the voice would be like 'Say goodbye to your Jacey'. We need to figure out who it is and take them out." She said leaving me in the bathroom alone

Who could it be?

-----------------------------

I didn't like this chapter fr