Author's Uncovered!- elenamoreno25

If you have read this author's books you will know that she seriously has one heck of an imagination. Her stories vary over different kinds of things from season love stories to werewolf stories and many others that I'm sure you all know. From only being on wattpad for nearly a year coming May 25th elenamoreno25 has managed to get very popular here on wattpad with over 7, 000 fans, over 45, 000 votes and what looks like millions of reads on all of her stories combined! I got to know a little bit about elena and from what I can see she has a lot of hot guys telling her to write there story in her head and if she never had wattpad her husband would have desert every night for dinner! But I'm sure he must be proud of her! So here we go........

1) How did you discover wattpad?

A friend of mine from Facebook was always posting she read a book on wattpad. I must say it was really getting on my nerves. Then one day I said hmm, she seems to be reading this book a lot and I clicked it and let’s just say. I have been on here ever since. Damn you Gabby..LOL

 (oh the book was His Unmarked Territory killer story)

 2) How did you feel when you got your first few fans?

I honestly posted my first story only because it would not leave my brain. But the moment I saw people were reading I was ecstatic. I still get so excited when I see I have a new fan. I feel very humbled that you guys are reading all that my brain thinks up :P

 3) You have a lot of fans now, why do you think they have fanned you?

 I would like to think that they read one of my stories and thought I was worthy of them fanning me. 

Or maybe they are closet freaks like me and thought my writing was steamy and granted me their becoming my fan.

Alas some just go around fanning people just because. Others ask you to fan them back because they fanned you and they never read your stories  :(

 4) What inspired you to write 'The Mine Series? It's looks like one of your most famous ones

One day I was reading a werewolf story and I thought “hmm wonder if I would be any good at writing one?”

Then my younger sister came to see me and the smell that lingered when she left had me inhaling over and over. So I called her and asked her what the hell she was wearing (perfume) because I loved it. She said she had on some  Dolce and Gabbana . So I sat there smelling the air and thought hmm wonder what would happen if a wolf found his mate because she smelled like this and well Serenity was born..

 5) What's something that one of your fans has done that has made you feel happy or honored?

As I said in question 1 It was “ His Unmarked Territory “ that brought me here. Well when@xxRandomxThoughtsxx wanted someone to do the rated R chapter for the sequel to that story Undiscovered territory. Well hell I threw my name in and I was happy as hell when she asked me to do it for her. As I said I read her book so I think I did a perfect first time between Klaus and Sky..

Now that was a killer moment and I was, Truly honored to be able to be part of the story that brought me here to discover this wonderful place.