Author's Uncovered!- LiloHorse

1) How did you discover wattpad?

There was a story link that someone had shared on my facebook wall so I clicked and checked out the site :) Thinking about it, I don't think that I actually read that story :P

2) How did you feel when you got your first few fans?

At first I was slightly surprised but then it was a case of a happy squeal everytime it went up :)

3) What inspired you to write 'Bad Boy Isn't My Type'?

It was from watching damon on the vampire diaries and reading about Patch in hush hush, I just wanted to recreate a character like that and it just evolved from there :)

4) How do you deal with writers block?

Bang my head repeatedly against my keyboard until I get an idea. I joke, I joke :) Nah, I just leave it for a bit and wait for something to hit me:)

5)  What is your favorite story on wattpad right now?

I like 'illegal my ass' and 'addicted to meth' :)

6) When writing, do you have anything you have to do while writing?

Not really, I normally stick some music in and write :)

7)  Do you have any hate on you stories?

I did a couple of times on Beating You :)

8) Do you ever wish that you could be the character in a book your reading about?

I am going to embrace that fact that I do because half of the guys that I read about sound amazing :P

9) Who's your favourite original character you have created and why?

I'd have to say Andy in Badboy isn't my type because I love her humour and her careless way of living :)

10) Out of all youe stories what one would you most like to be in?

BadBoy Isn't My Type :)

11) There's a theory that writers always put a bit of themselves in a character they make, do you think that's true?

I think so, Andy's sense of humour is a lot like mine but she's kind of the person I'd like to be, a lot more confident :) 

12) Do you have anyone that inspires you too write or do anything in general?

Not really but my english teacher has pushed me a lot with my writing, encouraging me as I got older :)

13) Do you have any other hobbies other than writing?

I draw sometimes :)

14) What do you think life would be like if you never discovered wattpad?

Very boring :P

15) Do you have anything you'd like to say to your fans?

Thank you for a support, you've made me a very happy little aspiring author! :)