11

*third person*

Harry woke up feeling confused. Why did he feel comfortable and warm? He blinked and then realised why.

He was in bed with Louis.

How did he get here? Did he sleep walk? He felt really confused.

Louis shifted and slowly opened his eyes. Harry flinched back.

"L-Louis I'm sorry...I must've sleep walked or something. Please don't be mad at me. I'll leave no-"

"I brought you here." Louis sobbed. "You didn't sleep walk."

"O-Oh..."

"Why am I doing this, Harry? Why do I feel bad? Why am I doing this to the monster who killed my sisters?" He started to cry harder. Harry pulled him tighter into his arms.

"Shhhh, you didn't have to Louis. I was fine, really. I'm used to it." He kissed the top of the sobbing boy's head.

"N-No! It's not fine! I'm not like you. I don't want people getting hurt."

"But I thought you wanted me dead for good?"

Louis didn't reply.

"Forget I said anything. Listen baby, I don't want you to do this. I know you didn't really want too. After all, you do hate me." He forced a weak smile. Louis looked away. "Princess?"

"I'm upset with you." He whispers.

"That's okay. I kind of expected it." He kissed Louis' forehead. "Does this make it better?" Louis flushed.

"Um...a little." He admitted. Harry cupped his face and brought his lips close to his. He brushed them together.

"What about this, hm?" Louis was at a loss of words.

"Uh...mmm y-yes." Harry pecked Louis' lips, almost giving him a heart attack.

"And this?"

"Y-Yes..." Harry pressed his lips against Louis', kissing him passionately but sweetly. It was so pure and beautiful. Louis almost fainted.

Harry licked his bottom lip before slipping his tongue in his mouth. He sucked before biting down on Louis' lip and sucking the blood. He pressed another kiss to Louis' bruised lips before trailing kisses down to his jawline. He sucked love bites there and then went to his neck. He sucked love bites there too and then went to his throat, scattering love bites there as well. He finally went back up and kissed his lips one more time before pulling back.

They were both panting.

"How about now?"

"B-Better." Louis stuttered. Harry smiled.

"That was my first kiss. Nobody has ever wanted to kiss me before. Was that your first kiss too?" Louis nodded his head.

"Y-Yeah...I've never had a boyfriend or girlfriend so." He blushed embarrassed and trying to ignore what Harry did recently. Harry blushed.

"I've never had one either. You're my first." Harry was still insisting that him and Louis were a couple. Louis sighed.

"Harry..."

"Yes?"

"How can we be together if you're going to kill me in the end? How are we supposed to be together when you're killing my family?"

"Louis...I don't want to kill you. I'm thinking you might just have to be an exception. And besides, you don't need to worry about them. And you won't be by yourself cause you'll have me here. But anyways, don't worry about that." Louis gulped and just went along with what Harry said for now. He hated to, but he needed to for right now. He couldn't argue with him at the moment, he was too weak and flushed.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"I don't hate you." Harry's eyes widened.

"Y-You don't?"

"No."

"R-Really?"

"Yeah. I could never, no matter how hard I try." Harry smiled and pulled his princess close to him.

"I love you Louis." He waited for a response. Louis felt tears trickle down his cheeks.

"P-Please...I-I'm not ready yet." Harry brushed his tears away gently.

"That's okay, baby. Take your time." He pecked his lips and then snuggled deeper into his princess' arms.

It was a good start to their day.

~

A.N. please vote and comment! Yay happy chapter :) this is a very sad book lol but there was a LARRY KISS SO YEA

Love ya :) xx

~Nia :D xoxo