Insatiable

"Hold still," Deaton says, as he shoves his hand down Ethan's throat to extract the nogitsune fly. He drops the fly down the drain, then grabs Isaac and hauls him under the shower next. He orders Isaac not to fight it as he shoves his hand into his mouth. Isaac gags and scrabbles at Deaton's arms until the fly is extracted. Isaac stumbles away and clutches at his throat.

Allison asks if the Wolves are okay now. Deaton thinks so, but the bigger worry is that all this was just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles. Kira and Allison ask how there could be two Stileses and how one could just kidnap Lydia. Aiden is upset that no one actually noticed the nogitsune kidnapping her right out of the house. "Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature materializing from out of the floor," Deaton snarks at him.

Kira asks how they're so sure which Stiles is which, and Deaton admits that they're trying to figure that out now.

Melissa passes a flashlight over Stiles's eye and he lays in Scott's bed wearing one of Scott's shirts. He looks at her nervously. She wants to take his pulse but is afraid to touch him, so Stiles has to offer her his wrist. She tells him that medically he seems okay and is a real person. "Okay, so, I'm real. But am I really me?" Melissa doesn't answer.

Scott walks in looking stressed, and Stiles asks if "she" is here. Stiles is ready to get it over with, but the McCalls exchange a distressed look. "Guys, we have to do this," Stiles says.

Scott helps Stiles down to the living where Noshiko is waiting. She asks if Stiles recognizes her, and he nods a little and pulls away from Scott. Kira rushes in and tells her mom to stop, but Stiles assures her that he wants Noshiko there. Kira doesn't think Stiles should want to get stabbed with swords. "Mom, don't do this to him." "It's already done," she replies.

The Oni appear in the living room. One grabs Stiles just behind the ear and performs the test on him. He drops to the floor as soon as it is over, and the Oni disappear. Noshiko orders Kira to look behind Stiles's ear for the kanji. They look, and he has the mark. Noshiko says this means he's more himself than the nogitsune.

Stiles asks if the Oni can find the nogitsune, and Noshiko tells him it will have to be tomorrow night because it's too close to dawn now. He asks if they'll be able to kill him, but Noshiko isn't sure. It depends on how strong he is. Scott wants to know what the nogitsune could want with Lydia. Noshiko says he would only take her for her banshee powers.

Lydia is sitting in the same hallway where Noshiko exorcised the nogitsune in the 40s. She hears the screaming of the people who died there. The nogitsune asks her if she can hear it. "It's louder than usual, isn't it? Well that's because a lot of bad things happened down here." He hides a little smile. He asks her what the voices are saying and if they're telling her that Stiles is dying, because he is. Lydia keeps shuffling down the corridor, hurrying away from him without being able to really run.

She asks him what he needs her for. "You think I can tell you something?" The nogitsune laughs as Lydia reaches the gate at the end of the hall. "Oh, I know you can." He appears right behind her and tells her that she won't have to tell him anything. "You'll be screaming." Lydia takes a breath and screams.

Kira and her mother go home. Kira demands to know how the Oni are going to find the nogitsune and what they're supposed to do until then. "Sit and learn," Noshiko replies. She holds up a Go gameboard. Kira is incredulous that her mother wants her to learn a board game, but Noshiko insists that is a very important detail that Scott saw the nogitsune and Stiles playing it in his head.