Chapter 2

Mal's POV

I never told anyone how I felt about Harry because I didn't want to believe it myself. Harry was a jerk to other people, extremely stubborn and had major anger issues. One time someone bumped into him and he freaked out and sliced their arm from the armpit to elbow. Despite everything he's done I still have major feelings for him. Around me he is caring, an easy listener, and loving. I knew that I loved him from the moment I first saw him. I've shared all my feelings with him except for my love for him.

Before I left for the Isle we met up in our spot and I was planning of confessing my love and hoping he would tell me not to go. However, when I got there it went completely different.

Flashback to the night before Mal Left

As Mal walked up the steps to the roof to confess her love for Harry, she kept going over what she was going to say over and over again. As she reached the roof she stood and took a deep breathe and said

"Harry?"

Harry turned around with an angry expression. As Mal approached him she could see he was upset and said with a smirk on her face

"What's wrong with you?"

"Mal this isn't funny," Harry said "You're leaving tomorrow for Auradon."

"What and you think I want to," Mal said "You out of all people should know that my mom is forcing me to go and get Fairy Godmother's wand. You think I want to leave my home, territory and, and you..."

"Mal you have a say in whether or not you go. No one is forcing you to go. You clearly just want to leave and be like those people. Honestly the Isle would be better off without you..."

Mal looked at Harry with shock and tears started to form in her eyes. She quickly blinked them back, but not before Harry saw how bad he hurt her.

"Fine," Mal said angrily as she pushed past Harry and running away as Harry yells

"Wait, I'm sorry" whispering "Please I love you"

Once Mal is far enough away, she stopped for a moment and to let everything  everything sick in. A few tears slipped from her eyes and before she quickly whipped them away and whispered,

"Let's blow this Popsicle stand."