Halloween concert part 2

After a few more songs were sang i dicided to have a short break.
"Conor you done amazing!" Amanda said. "I am so proud of you!"
"Thanks that was only part one i have a lot coming for part 2 don't you worry" i smiled.
"You go and get em" jack said. "Even though i featured in the same song again".
"I really want to do a cover on stagr but i don't think anth is here" i sighed.
"Oh don't you worry conor my brother i am right here" he said.
"Anth hey man how you doing!" I cried. "It is so good to see you!"
"You too conor" he said now come on you go and give them a good halloween cover you can do all my love after".
"Yeah perfect man see you soon" i smiled.
"Hello audience i am back so i was thinking to make this official how about we do a conor maynard halloween cover?" I said. "You like it".
Cheers came from all around and i was really happy from the reaction from all of the fans.
"Ok yes we will do it!" I smiled. "So this was a song i done a while back and this was how i was first noticed by ne-yo, so this is beautiful moster i also need help from my good friend anth and amanda as my other singer this is your first time hearing her sing so hopefully you enjoy!"

Conor
All my life the here after i've never seen someone like you.
Your a knief so sharp and deadly
Oh babe
And it's me you cut into
But I don't mind
In fact i like it though I'm terrifed.
I'm turned on but scared of you!

She's a monster a beautiful moster beautiful monster
But i don't mind
And i need her
Said i need her
Beautiful monster but don't mind.
Woahhhh
But i don't mind baby i don't mind I don't... don't mind.
No i don't mind no baby i don't mind.
No i don't mind!
"Anth, amanda show em how it is done" i said as they walk on stage.

Anth
Yeah Yo one thing i can't figure out how your the one i can't live with out.
Looks so bad but looks so good looks so hard like i know she could
This kind of monster you become
You got flaws but i love everyone
At sometimes i feel so scared and run but i keep coming back think what have i done
Girl you an angel in the sky's so high you can hide the evil in your eyes.
A side that no one sees the side of you girl that no one believes.
So many sides that can't be tamed
I know how you play i aint down for the games
I know it might hurt but i love the pain.

Amanda
She's a monster she's monster
Beautiful monster beautiful monster
But i don't mind (i don't mind)
And you need her (need her)
Said you need her (you need her)
Beautiful monster (beautiful monster)
But i don't mind

Oh in her eyes there's of in fire.
In my heart she's burning through
Oh yeah
I don't mind
In fact i like it
Though I'm terrified
I'm turned on but scared of yoooouuuu!

Conor and amanda and Anth
She's a monster (she's a monster!)
Beautiful monster (beautiful monster)
Oh baby
But i don't mind! (Yeah that's right!) But i don't mind!
And i need her (and i need her)
Said i need her (say you need her)
Beautiful monster (beautiful monster!)
I don't mind
I don't mind
I don't mind
I don't mind.
No i don't mind.
"Thank you Amanda, Anth that was amazing i can't believe my successful cover got me this far hope you feeling in the spirt of halloween now this is my last song i am going to do and i hope you like it this is all my love" i smiled.

Friday night my phone is off.
None of my friends even know your gone.
All these broken picture frames.
I'm sick off your face but i look away.
Can't go out out to your home i don't know how to be alone i keep waiting for you waiting for you come back.

With all my love.
How can i sleep when your out there with all my love
I can't believe that you left it with all my love
Bring it back bring it back back back go on
With all my love
Bring it back bring it back back go long with all my love.

Friday night locked in these sheets
I toss and i turn were you used to be
Oh yeah
Can't go out out cause to your home i don't know how to be here alone i keep waiting for you waitng for you to come back

With all my love
How can i sleep when you out there with all my love.
I can't believe that you left it with all my love
Bring it back bring it back back go on
With all my love
Bring it back bring it back back go on
With all my love

I gotta a get back at all my love
Oooooh
All my love
Ohh
Gotta get at back all my love!
"Thank you all so much tonight has been amazing at i want to just take the chance now so i can jump off stage and take a selfie with you all and if you do spot yourself then great tag youself and me with you" i smiled. "Can someone get the lights for the audience please".
I get my phone out stand at the front of the crowd.
"Say conor is the best after 3!" I cried. "1...2...3!"
"Conor Maynard is the best!" They all cried as i take the picture.
"Aw thank you i should come back her at christmas do a christmas concert i love you all but besides my self i want to thank my manager Ne-Yo and my good friends Anth and Amanda and my brother jack for the singing part but besides that part i want to thank my family, my friends and you guys, i have to go now but i hope you enjoyed it was fun meeting you all i will come back near christmas time make sure you come thank you london and goodnight!"
I walked of stage and everyone is hugging me and making me smile so much.
"Conor you were amazing!" All my friends say.
"Look i know you a singer already Anth but i would also like to take you on amanda as a new fresh singer and this is how conor started so how wouldn't you like to be come a singer after you leave school amanda" Ne-Yo asked.
"Oh my god that would be amazing thank you so much i can't believe this is happening!" She cried.
"Hey congrats though you desevre it i mean it is great that you finally got you self out them i am proud of you" i smiled.
"Yes well i am proud of you both now how about we have some nice hot chocolate back at home?"
"Yes please!" We all cried.
"It is very late i guess i could tell there school they will be off tomorrow?" Ne-Yo suggests.
"Yes please!" We all cried.
"Of course i mean they are super tired to so i get how the will need this day of thank you" mum nods.
So we went back home in excitement knowing the next day will be free of school work and pressure.
A/N hey everyone i love this story so far and two things 1 conor's new song with anth is out so please listen to it as it is amazing and also listen to beautiful monster it has to be such a good cover no wonder he got notice!