One Direction Fanfic - Save You Tonight Chapter Thirteen

Hello Everyone, Next Chapter!!!! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal/Jasmines Pov:

We were finally at Nandos. We got out and walked into Nandos well Niall ran. "Table for 7 please" Liam asked the waitor. He nodded and took us over to a table while Niall ran to the loo. We were seated in a booth, we were all sitting around the table i was on the end with Liam next to me then Niall, Grace, Harry, Louis then Zayn. We decided what we wanted to eat and i offered to go up and order. They insisted on paying and each gave me some money even though me and Grace tried to pay aswell they weren't having any of it. I got to the till and the same man who brought us to our table was there.

Liam's Pov:

Jasmine and Grace were trying to pay some of the bill even though we weren't going to let them. Jasmine walked up to the counter and started ordering, i didn't like the way he looked at Jasmine it made me feel jealous, he looked like he was trying to flirt with her, whatever he said she was laughing at it.

Grace's Pov:

Our waitor was fit. Well obviously so were the boys but he added to the fitness. He looked at Jasmine differently though, but i can't blame him Jasmine is beautiful. I looked over at Liam he looked uneasy, he was looking at Jasmine and our waitor she was laughing at something, Liam looked jealous. "Liam" I said and he looked away from Jamine at me , "yeah" he said putting on a smile, "you don't need to worry, Jasmine would never hurt you" i told him and smiled sympathetically at him, "I know" he said with a smile.

Jasmine's Pov:

Our waitor was really funny he kept telling me jokes at the counter. I finished paying and headed back to the table with the cups, "what does everyone wany to drink then" i asked them, bad idea i got all different answers thrown at me, "I'll help" Liam said standing up and checking what drinks they wanted. We walked over to fill up the drinks. Mainly cokes, "Everyone's gonna be hyper later you know" Liam said to me i laughed "Great" i said sarcastically to him and he laughed at me. We brought the drinks over to a very hungry table and gave them out. We sat down talking and laughing while we waited for our food. "I'm Hungry" Niall moaned, "we can't hurry it up anymore Niall" Grace told him so he just pouted. Lucky for Niall our food arrived moments (<-- see what i did) later. "here you go gorgous" the waitor said to me as he put my food down, it made me feel awkward as i felt Liam tense next to me. I grabbed his hand and he calmed a bit the waitor gave us all our food and went but winked at me before. No-one said anything so i guess no-one knew what to say. "FOOD" Niall said tucking in to his food, everyone else began eating. I turned to Liam, "Don't worry about it" i said to him and smiled, he smiled back kissed my cheek and then we ate our food aswell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think i have done quite a few chapters recently but not sure how much i will be able to do this week as i have exams soon :( xxx