Idol Time Pripara

For all those Idol Time Pripara Fans. Sorry this has nothing to do with AiStars.

Punicorn and the other mascots seem to know her well

レアコーデ isn't a proper noun or the name of a particular coord, either. She just bestows rare coords during Super Idol Time. 

Other points potentially worth mentioning: TV Tokyo's website may have posted an announcement, but Falala was in the game and promotional materials since before the anime began and she was in the opening theme since the first episode and first appears in the show itself in episode 5 (playing the harp and returning to sleep in the clock tower). She debuts in a speaking role in episode 12 and has a short conversation with the main characters in episode 15, where she gives her full name: Falala A-Larm. In both of these episodes her voice actress is in the credits. 

This is, however, the first proper appearance of Garara and announcement of her voice actres. She's previously been visible in merchandise along with Shuuka, whom the official website should reveal shortly enough. 

Twist share

New characters "Farara" and "Garara"

Twist share

◆ Garara (CV: Koyo Kurosawa)
A mysterious girl who looks exactly like Farara.
Is it related to the reason why Faralla fell asleep?

Website : http://www.animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1500630496 and https://time-pripara.tumblr.com/.

And the Yume All Star Coord