Chapter 5: Desperate

(realized skorm quit but skepper will live onnn)

Bepper's POV

I looked around with the limited vision I had, since I was engulfed in terribly black darkness. I was bare of all my items, even my special magenta furry. I barely even had a chance to say goodbye to anyone! It was so sudden..

Then suddenly, a green light spread across the room, revealing that I was in a laboratory. However, this lab wasn't normal.

A phantom laboratory! Of course! Almost every jammer knows me! But with more buddies, comes more enemies, I guess. I was tied to a black chair with the phantoms famous purple and black items placed almost messily around me. It consisted of an overstuffed cabinet with sheets of paper,am empty chalkboard, a rolling table with intimidating potions, and an open Who's that Jammer? magazine. Looks like I've been a target for a while now. Lucky me, huh?

Ugh, I have to get out of here. My family, friends, fans, and discount to a double-chocolate sundae waits for me! HELP!

  A/N: LaniTheDork , today's your day!

Skorm's POV 

I scrolled the internet, searching for any evidence of how she went missing. Man, Skorm! You had one chance! What are you going to do know? Sell your items for money?

Everything on youtube was similar, now. Where's Bepper? OMG BEPPER IS MISSING? The Bepper Theory. Bepper is gone. How to get a black long in 18382726 different ways!

Okay, maybe the last one wasn't similar, but nobody was able to find any information regarding the kidnapping. The bepper theory was, like, 6 seconds long!

Jamaa was in chaos. IT'S JAMAA. Filled with happy little flowers and bunnies and sparkley gems and diamonds and QUIRKY OUTFITS! Not famous jammers going missing! AJHQ should fix their game.

Clark Stacey, you're getting a facepalm from me.

I pity aparri in this situation. He's missing a sister! Well, his views are rising but SHE'S GONE! How horrifying. Now everyone is screaming about how 'they're next' in town. Not even the role players in Sarepia Forest can chew a leaf or whatever!

I closed my laptop with a sigh and glanced at my location. Like the roleplayers, I can't focus at all. I haven't had a video out, and instagram thinks I'm dead.

'Hello? Is there a skorm here?' a calm voiced exclaimed. My order from JamBucks is done. Here in the private coffee center of AJHQ, everything is more soothing. Is that a side effect of caffeine? Who knows. Automatically, I rose from my seat and began walking towards the counter, obviously noticing the attention from my name. Worry about Bepper instead! She deserves more attention!

'Thanks!' I said cheerfully. I peered at the employee with a smile. Although I don't think they were too enthusiastic. Most of this jammer's face was concealed by heavy sunglasses, and he/she was wearing a thick coat.

Silence ensued. Quickly, the employee grabbed a notebook and dashed to the kitchen. Strange.

I went to sit with a friend of mine who happens to work at AJHQ, maybe she could answer my questions?

'Primeval! Long time no see!' I grinned as she smiled with the dorky smirk. It's unique, I guess.

'Heyy Skorm! I'm just working on a couple of updates while simultaneously writing the jamaa journal while simultaneously making a sandwich while-'

'I get it, you're busy, but can you spare a chat?' I asked politely. Primeval's pretty big here at the HQ, so I wanted to make it quick.

'Sure, what's up?'

'Okay, do you know anything about Bepper being missing?'

Several gasped followed my comment, along with glares and someone fainting ride beside us, with a notebook still clutched in her hand. She was writing something about coffee, but I need to focus!

'Shh, shh! Skorm, that's forbidden!' Primeval hushed. 'You can't just blurt that! It's because we don't know anything, or whay to do about it!

I was shocked myself. AJHQ, not knowing anything about it. If I tell the jammers, they're going to be thrown into a frenzy. To avoid more fainting, I engaged in some small talk to avoid anymore bepper-ness emerging from my vocal cords.

After joking around with primeval, I was craving to comfort of my precious den.

So, I said good bye to my fellow friends at the headquarters, and they gave a queasy smile as they continued coding away, desperately trying to fix bepper's disappearance.

I sipped my coffee and walked home, laptop in one hand. Jamaa Township was..empty. I guess jammers were afraid of getting kidnapped.. Then I realized.

Bepper! Kidnapping! Why am I out here?! I quickly dashed away to the safe comfort of my home. Everything was deserted. Nothing was on the post board except for a note from ajhq.

'Please excuse the current situations.
Every jammer is safe. Remain calm.
It is being fixed immediately.'

Looks like noone payed attention to your note, Clark.

Suddenly, I felt something clawing at my back.

'Aparri?' I stammered, confusion filling my head.

'C'mon skorm, it's not safe around here, get home and I'll make my way to ajhq.'

(making my way downtown, walkin fast, sorry)

He looked pretty shaken up, so I agreed and continued my journey. A reign of terror has spread around jamaa, and no, it's not that there aren't any new non member animals.

Aah, finally! My den. How glad am I to see you! I walked to my doorstep and noticed another note, however  it looked messily written and rushed. Could it be from bepper?

'looks like you enjoyed youre coffee. share next time, maybe bepper will pay a visit.'

A/N: The long awaited chapter has arrived. I'm writing this at 3am lmao h e l p.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED? Wanna be in the story!? Comment who ya wanna be and who do you want to be called :)