Chapter 6: Cracking the Case

Bepper's POV

It's been weeks since I been gone. Days? Months? Years? I can't keep any track of time at all. And I'm still strapped to this chair. I want to stretch or do SOMETHING very badly. I bet my fans are all worried. And Aparri too! I would rather be locked in a history class for a week instead of staying here for one more minute.

I haven't seen ANYONE, not even the mysterious person who kidnapped me. The only thing that stops me from losing my sanity is thinking about my escape. Maybe if I get less fluffy, I can wriggle out of the ropes. Speaking of less fluffy, some food or water would be nice..

I look to the door. No windows in this chamber. That door is my way to freedom. I wish I could walk out right-

SLAM!

Skorm's POV featuring: DuziDash and DostonLove !! romneymew247 , you are next in chapter 7 ;)

I can't just mope around, waiting for Bepper to get rescued by a flying green elephant with a multicolored tail. I should rescue her! The first scenario is probably more likely, but I have to at least try!

I contacted the best known detective in Jamaa, and also happens to be one of bepper's best friends using my IPaw (IPaw Touch 3.0 for your information).

Ms. Vinecloud (otherwise known as as Lucky, since she luckily cracks every case) has solved so many situations in Jamaa that's she pretty much alpha level! The case of the missing cheese, The Jamming Famine, the Rare Shortage,are just some her achievements!

'Yo, is this Lucky Vinecloud?' I asked, clutching my phone quite nervously. What if she was too busy to crack the case.

' No, this is her manager Biggy Littleton.' I snorted a little at her name. 'Ms. Vinecloud is on a trek in the deep caves of coral canyons.'

My heart dropped. Dang it! I'm going to have to compromise.

'Can I at least talk to her?' After my question, I heard some shuffling after Biggy Littleton's (this name I cant) voice disappeared and a more familiar one popped up.

'Hello, Hello! This is Lucky at your service. My tour guide is on a lemonade break, so make it quick!'

'Hello, Lucky. I heard your are a-a friend of, uh, bepper?' I trembled as I answered her. One wrong word and she'll hang up. The tone of her voice changed.

' Infact, I do know her.' She said. I heard her sip a lot of Gatorade during a long pause. It took her around a minute to sip it all. I could tell it was Gatorade 'cause the orange scent was leaking through my phone.

'She.. got kidnapped.'

'DKEKFJWNRNCJWKEKEMJDIWI' was all I could hear as the Gatorade went airborne. 'I got to get to Jamaa quick then! I can solve this case easy! Thanks by-'

'WAIT! I need u to help me!' I sputtered. Her tone changed into a more doubtful voice.

'And why should I help you?' Why would she? I'm just a lovesick-ish blue artic wolf who is a nobody. Then my idiotic brain remembered something. I'm not a nobody.

' Because... I'm skorm?'

'And you really think I'll help you just because you're famous?' She said, coldness etching into her word. My heart was punching my chest very quickly at this point.

'BECAUSE YOU'RE RIGHT IM A HUGE FAN PLEASE AUTO ME I'LL BE AT YOUR DEN SOON BYE SKORM!!!' Beep. She hung up. But good news! Maybe I can find bepper now! Weird news.. she's  in Coral Canyons. It's going to take a few days to get here..

(A/N: I don't know lucky's animal so she's a bunny :P.)

I sat down on a bean bag after that wacky conversation. She sounded a little sugar rushed, but hey! I maybe have a chance at finding her hurrah!

'DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING,' and EARSPLITTING sound blasted my eardrums as I got up to answer the door.

' STOP SPAMMING MY DOORBELL!' I screeched.

I open the door to see a bunny half my size staring up at my, her ears whirling at the speed of light. She held her paw out and said,

'Lucky Vinecloud, at your service, Mr. Skorm.' She said. My ears were still ringing as I shook her paw.

'How'd you get here so quickly?'

'Bun-acopter, obviously. How else to I solve cases all over Jamaa?' As quirky as she was, she's pretty smart. ' Now hurry up and get in my car!'

I glanced at my clock. 'Lucky, it's 11:30, could we wait until tomo-'

'NO TIME.' She said as she grabbed my forearm, slammed the door, and dragged me into her cop car. I was a little dazed at first, but now my head is spinning since she is DRIVING 400 MILES PER HOUR.

I wanted to say slow down, or at least where we are going , but I didn't want to get a mouthful of pure wind. Luckily, Lucky (ha) slammed the breaks to a pretty big den right next to a medium one.

'See that spring cottage? That's bepper's den,'She said pointing to the spring cottage. 'See the smaller princess castle, that's her friends den.'

Since the wind didn't cause blindness, I could clearly see both of them.

'Why are we he-'

'NO TIME.' She shouted once again. Remind me to make a mental note not to ask questions.

We walked up to the door, and Vinecloud continue to POUND THE DOORBELL 60 TIMES.

'Be careful, Skorm, she's pretty crazy.' After what I just experienced, nothing is getting crazier than that.

A coyote opened the door, for some reason, she had confetti all over her fur and was wearing a lopsided party hat with a pirate duck beside her. I might have to take my last opinion back.

'Heyyyyyy I'm Flora!' She grinned and then coughed up some confetti.

Flora was pretty strange, but pretty nice. She told us a lot about what happened with bepper since she was her neighbor. Flora actually gave the news most  of the info it needed. But she did find something recently. The coyote lay some sort of cane on her multicolored table.

'So.' She took a sip of the mountain dew placed in the center of the table. 'I found this cane thing in the bushes while I was lounging in my latest party. Don't know what it is, but I remember the kidnapper was carrying something like that.

'When was the party?' I asked curiously.

'What, last week?' She said, trying her best to remember. My eyes grew wide and I looked at Lucky, for some reason, her face fell serious.

'Last week was the date of when bepper was kidnapped. The kidnapper could be at your party.'

I gasped. It was a good idea to hire her for the case! Flora fell over and lay on the ground with her  toppled chair beside her.

'Wait! Wait! Wait! I had a guest list!' She shouted. 'WOWOWOWOWOWOWO.'

'What about the cane?' I said. 'Do you happen to -heh- have a DNA scanner?'

The coyote was crazy to go look for one, who happens to have a DNA scanner just hidden among their stuff?

Suddenly, she came out with, you guessed it, a DNA SCANNER!

My jaw partially dropped. Well, don't jump to conclusions, Skorm.

We ran the DNA test, the anticipation grew. Finally it was complete.

'And the DNA match is....' Lucky said.

'Aparri?'

A/N: Oh! Cliffhanger!! Remember to vote n comment! Bye :)