Jeff's gonna DIE!!!!!!

My sapphire eyes slowly flutter open revealing a unfamiliar ceiling. I quickly bolt up in the uncomfortable bed that someone must have placed me in I look around and take in the stone walls, ceiling, and floor that make up three quarters of the cell like room. The other forth of the room was just iron bars completing the cell like feel to the room I awoke in.

"Hey BEN! she's up!" I hear a unfamiliar male voice yell from just out side my cell.

"Why the hell are you telling me E.J.? She's Maskys problem not mine!" I hear a slightly younger male voice shout back sounding as if it came from a room somewhere above me. I hear a sigh as a average height teenage (or appeared to be teenage) male walked in front of my cell stopping when he was right in front of me. He wore black tennis shines with a regular pair of blue jeans and a dark blue hoodie. But the oddest thing (but in my opinion the coolest) was that he wore a mask dark blue in color and it seemed to have no eyes but in placebo them empty eye sockets that oozed a black substance.

"I know who you are." I say nonchalantly and I imagine that if he had eyebrows that I could see one (or both) would be raised in a questioning manner.

"That's nice" is all he said as he started unlocking the cell, "and I guess that means you know what I do correct?" I simply nod my head in a 'yes' fashion "come on I'll show you around while we wait for Hoodie and Masky to get back" I just nod my head again as I get up out of the bed and follow Eyeless Jack.

"Jeff is gonna die" being the only words that escape my mouth.
/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/
Hey guys Thnx for reading it's so great that you like my story!!! I've put so much into this story especially the main character she has so much based off of me and I'm just glad that people actually take time to read my work
- Hells_Will