My Wonderland

"Lex ALEX!!" I hear my grandma Alice say RIGHT in my ear making me land flat on my face on the floor. " Morning to you to grandmother." I grumble out sighing I sat up as she giggled then gave me a innocent look before skipping down the stares. I kid you not she REALLY SKIPPED she's like a six year old on a sugar high. I sigh then smile shaking my head I love her to death but she can be so annoying sometimes but what can I do she is all I have left of my family so I don't complain...much. After getting a shower and changing in to some jeans and a light blue T-shirt I went down stares to see my grandma dancing with a invisible partner. I walk over to her and say to her partner " May I cut in ?"I bow to my grandma and she curtsies to then we start to dance together after the song ends we laugh then go to the table that she already set and eat breakfast. " Anything going to happen today at school?" she asked I nodded after swallowing my mouth full of eggs say " Yeah we are supposed to get a new student today." She nods with a smirk saying "Maybe he could be your true love." I blush my grandma tease me now ever sense I told her I was gay. I told her in the kitchen I just flat out told her I'm gay and she turned around and I thought she was going to hit me but instead she ask who was the guy and then all went black after that because I blackout We laughed about it for days . " I I-I d-d doubt it." I stutter . she just laughs and picks up the plats asking " you have work today right?" I nod saying " Yeah the girl we hired last week quite 'cuz it was like so slow'." I said in my fake girl voice. My grandma walked back to were I was and said " You really are just like me when I was young you know the even we looked a like." smile then hug her saying bye and walked to school sense it was right a cross are wooded back yard I stop at the green house my grandfather made for my mother when she was young. Looking inside to make sure all my plants were okay they were the sweet smell of flowers comes out and herds I had herbs and rose growing herbs because I like them in my tea sometimes and roses because they were my moms favorite flower she like purple best and I do to the ones I have growing are deep purple were they look black if the light isn't right on them. walking out of my green house. I head for school i keep thinking about what my grandma said this morning I doubt it would happen in this town but who nows. Once I get there I'm greeted by the lovely sound of laughter but it soon stops as soon as I walk next to the teenagers that where laughing they where most likely talking about me I spend most of my time with my grandma reading or in my garden so they think I'm strange but I just don't like all the technology all the time thing is honestly really annoying because people will be in the same room and text each other it's dump don't get me wrong I have a IPhone but what's the point of texting people that are sitting right next to you. I walk to my locker lost in a daydream my beast friend Serena pretty much just tackled me with a hug and starts jumping up and down say " guess what guess what guess what guess going guess.... you now what I'll just tell you I got the season two of vampire knight!!!!" " really you can come over and we can watch it at my house you and grandma have a thing for that zero guy." I say with a smirk. She nods her head and starts to daydream about that guy the thing is there's a guy I work with that has the some name as that character from vampire knight and same hair color same eye color same tattoo every thing and he has a big crush on Serena he said she is beautiful with her Browne redish pixie cut hair her curves in all the right places but the thing he likes the most is her eyes I don't blame him her are so pretty they change color depending on the weather or what she's wearing. I have been helping get them together but Serena doesn't have self confidence she thinks she's ugly and not smart but she does now how to make people happy and scary them to death to her made is something you don't want to mess with especially when it comes to friends. I finally was able to drag her to the class room and into her set I walked up to the teachers saying " she's in a daydream again." she chuckled , enjoying this to much, getting the biggest book that was in the classroom and walking to her desk and holding the book over her head then slamming it down on her desk. She was scared so much she jumped out of her set and was in a fighting stance . The teacher laughed so hard there were tears in her eyes and me too. Walking to my set to clam down some I see the teacher walking back to hers and Serena pouting in her set. The teacher coot her breath she stud up and said " as most of you know we are getting a new student today I won't you to be nice to him." she gave everyone a death glare but me a Serena everyone at this school cares about what you look like not what you act like that's why me and Serena and I are out cast because we look a little different I like skinny jeans and black and light blue shirt that's what I mostly have in my closet and Serena she will ether wear jeans with a t shirt or a skater skirt and there mostly black or anime. The door opens pulling me out of my thoughts and the most amazing person walked in he was 6'7 long black almost purple hair that goes down to his hips built with pale skin deep purple eyes and had three earrings in each ear. He was perfect but I know what's going to happen he'll see a cute girl and not even know I'm alive. He gave the teacher a note the points to me and look around see a open set in the set behind me it's the last set sense I'm in the second to the last raw . He walks over to me we locked eyes and never once did it brake it felt like the hole world just disappeared.