Chapter 1

A gentleman was sitting behind his desk working on his laptop when a knock at the door interrupt him.

"Come in," He said without taking his eyes off the laptop's screen.

The door opened and a gentleman wearing glasses came in with a magazine in his hands.

"Mr. Iwaski, I have some good news and bad news for you," the gentleman wearing glasses started to say.

Mr. Iwaski stopped what he was doing and looked up at the gentleman wearing glasses.

"What is it Seji?" he asked.

Seji walked up to Mr. Iwaski's desk and dropped the magazine down on it. "The good news is that the single ladies are no longer outside the company demanding to see the rich bachelor, CEO of Sasori Company, Iwaski Yuuta". 

Yuuta glares at Seji for bringing up the situation with the paparazzi publicly revealing his relationship status, which led to all the single ladies standing outside his company wanted to see him to be his girlfriend.

That issues has gave him such problems and headache that he literally has to come up with a plan to get the paparazzi and the ladies off his back. Apparently, his plan work and it went well, but now he starting to have doubt.

"What is the bad news?"  He asked even though he already knew what it might be.

"You should read this," Seji suggested and pushed the magazine toward Yuuta.

Yuuta grabbed the magazine off his desk and read it. On the front cover of the magazine was a picture of his face staring back at him.

"Who is the mystery woman that Iwaski Yuuta is dating?" He read the magazine headline out loud and immediately looked up at Seji. "Seriously?"

Seji nodded. "Also you have this," He grabbed an envelope out from his bag and placed it down on Yuuta's desk. "It an invitation to business event party. Your presence along with the girlfriend you said you have is require to be there".

"Fine, I'll take a look at it and deal with it myself," Yuuta replied.  "Anything else you want to tell me?"

"No, that's all I need to say. I'm going to leave now." Seji turned and left out of Yuuta's office, closing the door behind him.

Yuuta leaned back in his chair and closes his eyes to think when another knock at the door interrupt him. He sat up in his chair.  ''Come in'' he grabbed the magazine off his desk and put it in his draw.

The door opens and a young woman walked in with a large package in her hands. "Sorry for the interruption, Mr. Iwaski," She bows her head down and apologized. "This package just came in for you".  She placed the large package down on Yuuta's desk. "Also, you got a urgent phone call from Ms Iwaski, Yuko and also another phone call from Ms Fukuda, Aiko" She added with a hint of irritation in her voice when she mentioned the name "Aiko"

"Thanks Risa," Yuuta grabbed the package off his desk and stares at it. knowing full well what the package was. "You can leave now," He told Risa who simply bow her head down and left out of the office quietly.

Yuuta placed the package down on his desk and grabbed the two note pad stickers off his desk.

He balled up one of the note pad stickers and throw it in the trash can beside his desk. Then he looked on his laptop screen and opened up the Skype on the screen. He scrolled down the contact list and clicked on the name Yuko before pressing the phone call button.

He leaned back against his chair and waited as the screen pop up revealing Yuko's unhappy face.

"Took you long enough to call me back," Yuko said with sarcasm.