Finding Out

"What?" I said and backed away. "I know.." Lucy said. She looked at my nightstand and found the makeup wipe. It was partially dry by now, but she attempted to wipe off the 'eyeshadow' "OUCH!!" I backed up more, yelped in pain, and put my hands on my eye. Lucy looked at me with her arms folded. "You're getting bullied, aren't you?!" she said. I just stood there trying to come up with any possible explanation. Before I could, she marched downstairs. As I normally would, I would stop her. But, yet again, the fire inside me sparks out.. I don't know why. So I just sat on my bed dumbfounded. It only took seconds to hear all my siblings running up to my room. I turned my head away from them and tears streamed down my face. I looked over at my siblings after wiping my tears. "You have some explaining to do!" Lincoln said. "O-okay.." I squeaked. I don't remember sounding this quiet all my life! Then, I explained everything. Francisco, Alia, school, but I left out that I was depressed. That was another secret I had to keep. My siblings began crying. I mean, it was no biggie. They don't have to cry.. My siblings supported me, gave me snacks, hugged me, then left. They stayed for about twenty minutes. I was about to take a nap, then thoughts of Alia floated through my mind. Her punching... Her slapping... Her name calling... Her trying to steal Francisco from me... Then once I thought of her trying to steal Francisco from me, I thought of him. Our baseball games... How we met... I giggled as these thoughts floated through my head. I eventually fell asleep with a smile on my face. That's new..

A/N:
I was gonna say "When we first met" but changed it to "How we met" YOU HEARD THAT FOLKS! READ lovekitkat29 story called How We Met!! (trying to advertise.. Sowwy) I loved writing the story. I remember when I'd just cry for no reason when I was depressed. I'm glad it's over for now. BAII!! 😀😀
#Lynncisco:3