Last Sight

"Lynn..." Alia said walking up to me. She had her fist ready to punch me, and I accepted it. I heard a smack, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw Francisco taking the punch for me. Alia was so mad and stormed off, she turned her head and said, "It isn't over yet, dorks!" and turned around and kept storming. away. Once she was gone, Francisco had his arms out for a hug, but I ran up and kissed him. I could hear my siblings squealing in the background. "Normally I don't care for homo sapien emotions, but.." Lisa said and started squealing. Later on, my siblings and I were about to walk home. "Bye Francisco!" I called out while waving. "See you later, Lynn" he said and threw his sweater. I looked at it then looked up at him confused. Out of his pocket, he pulled out my lucky jockstrap. I smiled and walked away.

T I M E S K I P

"COME ON KIDS, TIME FOR DINNER!" my dad shouted out. I walked out and, of course, my siblings were there smiling at me. "LYNN AND FRANCISCO SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" They all chanted. "FIRST COMES LOVE!" Lana began. "THEN COMES MARRIAGE!" Lola finished. "THEN COMES A BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGE!" they all finished. Of course, they squealed again. I just sighed and walked downstairs smiling. My parents were totally cool that I had a boyfriend and I was happy.

T I M E S K I P
I got a call from Francisco later that night. "Hey." I said "Hey.." he replied. "Whatcha calling for?" I asked. "I wanted to check on you. You know, your depression. I'm moving out of Michigan on Friday. Will you be fine?" he said. Tears immediately rolled down my face. I didn't even try to stop them. "Yes" I responded. "I'll Be Okay.."

THE END

A/N:
NUU ITS OVERRR😭😭 If you didn't notice, I'll Be Okay is the title and it's the last thing Lynn said.. Oml its so saaaaad.. But now, it's time to move on and start a new fanfic! I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.. BAII!!!