Alois x reader ( lemon )

( this was requested by @Ell_the_vampire so ya enjoy )

You were Alois's fiancée. Your dad had died when you were 10 so your maid, Beth helped you and your mom around the house. Today you were going to go visit Alois before you left to go to America for vacation. When you got there Claude opened the door. "Hello lady (y/n)." You crossed your arms and furrowed your eyebrows. "IVE TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES TO CALL ME (Y/N) NOT LADY (Y/N)!!!" He sighed and apologised as he opened the door and let you, your mom, and Beth in. Alois came rushing to the door. "Hellooo (y/n) darling!" Alois said giving you a big hug. You smiled and replied, "hi Alois." You hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek. "Aren't they so cute together?" Your mom said to Beth and Claude. Beth smiled and nodded. Claude sighed and walked away. "Alois's butler is always so negative." Your mom said. Beth huffed and said, "he needs to change." Your mom nodded in agreement as she sat on the couch and talked to Beth.

You and Alois ran into his bedroom. "Wow you redid your bedroom!" You said smiling. He playfully pushed you onto his bed. You both laughed and had a pillow fight. You and Alois were sitting on the bed, smacking each other in the face with pillows. Alois got on top of you and pinned you down. You smirked and pushed him off. This time you got on top of him and pinned him down with your leg. Alois was much more stronger than you, so he grabbed you by the thighs and pulled you down. You both laughed and lay next to each other. Alois kissed you passionately, you kissed him back. His hands slid down to your thighs. You looked at him, he looked you back in the eye. "Do you want to do it?" He said in a husky voice. You sat there and thought about it for a moment. You nodded and kissed him again.

( idk how this is going to go cause I have readers block and I'm in the car with my dad and I'll be laughing the whole time cause I'm immature and if I get caught I will literally die so ya.)

He unbuttoned your dress slowly to tease you. You helped him take it off cause he was being a slow poke. Then, you just realised how upset Beth would be if she found out you were pregnant at 14. Your Mom would be very happy for you.

If Beth isn't ok with it, that's her problem. You thought to yourself as Alois took of your corset. Alois noticed he was wearing all of his clothes, and took them off. He smirked and got on top of you. He kissed your neck, instantly finding your sweet spot. Alois sucked on it and left a hickey.

You playfully touched his tip, he let out a groan and said, "stop teasing me!" He then squeezed your breast and bit the bud on the other.

You moaned loudly. He was just about to shove his dick into you, but then Beth walks in. Her face turns red as she shrikes and leaves the door wide open. "Shit" Alois gets up to close the door but then Claude walks in. He chuckles and smirks. "I'll leave you two alone." He closed the door and walked away.

"I'm done." You started to get dressed. "No one is going to I-"
"I don't care, I need to talk to my mom and Beth about it." Alois nods and gets dresses as well. You walk downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch. They all looked at you. "(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n)." Your mom just glared at you. "Y-yes mother?"

"We should leave and talk about this at home." You bite your lip in embarrassment and nod. Alois says nothing to you as you leave.