Sebastian x reader (lemon)

You and your sister, Grell were running around town, killing for fun. "So you know Bassy, right?" Grell asked. You nodded your head. "Mhm, he's hot." Your red headed sister nodded her head furiously. "I'm expecting to see him, so I did my makeup!!!" You giggled at her and then pulled out your death scythe. It was a cat face with sharp teeth, you knew Sebastian liked cats so you custom made this one.

"I smell...a rich brat and a hot demon." You said to your sister. "That brat gets all the good looking men..." Grell was referring to Ciel Phantomhive. "Ciel is actually a little cute too." Your sister sighed in disgust at your statement. Grell and you stopped in a abandoned store and went inside. Only Sebastian was in there. "OOOO HELLO, BASSY DARLING!!! ATLAST WE MEET A-"

Sebastian pushed Grell off of him. "I would like to have a talk with (y/n), please." You made a confused look. Sebastian didn't hate you and he didn't like you either, why would he want to talk to you? "Ok." You said to Sebastian, looking him in the eyes. "Grell if you would, please go search for the young master."
Grell sighed and then crossed her arms. "Why would I want to do that?"
"Because I'll let you kiss me if you do."
Grell began to jump up and down. "A KISS?! AM I️ DREAMING!!?! ILL GO LOOK FOR THE BRAT RIGHT NOW!!!" She ran out of the room so you and Sebastian were alone.

"What do you want?" You said politely. "You know something about the murdering of children, don't you?" He asked suspiciously. "I do, but if I tell you anything William is going to get mad at me."
Sebastian moved closer to you and put his hand on your hips. "How mad..?" Your face was as red as a tomato now. You weren't a virgin and you did want to fuck Sebastian, but Grell would be upset. "Very mad." You said like he wasn't putting his hand up your shirt. "What if-"

"I'm not fucking you." You blurted out. He raised an eyebrow and began to kiss your neck. "You know you want to.~" Sebastian said. "I do...but Grell is going to be upset..." you bit your lip to keep yourself from moaning. Sebastian ignored you and continued to do what he was doing. "He can't be upset, if he doesn't know."
You slapped Sebastian then pushed him off of you. "My sister is a she."
Sebastian slammed you onto the wall. "Don't focus on Grell right now..." he whispered in your ear. It was like you had no choice, he was forcing you to hold still. He is temping...

"S-Sebastian..."

His lips crashed into yours. Your eyes widened. You soon melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around his neck. He snapped his fingers and instantly, all your clothes, besides your panties and bra, came off. You gasped in surprise. This gave him the chance to slip his tongue into your mouth. He explored your wet cavern and then pulled away for air. Your face turned red as he pulled away. "Don't scream to loud.~"
You realised he was COMPLETELY NAKED. Before you could tell him to hold back, he slammed into you. You bit your lip as he picked you up by your legs, still pressed up against the wall. "I'll move if you tell me what happened to the children."

"T-they were killed."

Sebastian moved in and out at medium pace. "By who?"

"I'm not telling."

Sebastian slowed down. "Tell me."

"A-a man in a black cloak..I don't know his name."

Sebastian went at inhuman speed, causing the whole building to shake. "Y-your going to fast!" You said. "Don't yell." Sebastian said calmly. "A-ah...s-Sebastian..."
You wanted him to stop, but you just couldn't say the words. Why isn't he stopping? He was getting on your nerves. Soon, you felt a knot forming in your stomach. You wanted to tell Sebastian to stop but the only thing that could escape your mouth were moans. "I'm going to cum...!" You managed to say. Sebastian went even faster, creating cracks in the wall.

Sebastian kissed you one last time before you came. He pulled out of you and dropped you on the ground. "Asshole..." You said. He smirked before disappearing.

As you got up to change, Grell barged in. "(Y/n) what the hell?!?"

"Oh shit."

___________________________

THE WORD COUNT WAS 751!! Jesus that's a lot...