Grell x reader (lemon)

Idfk, this is going to be weird.

___________________________

Grell slapped you in the face with her dick. "NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BRAT, DONT GO NEAR MY BASSY AGAIN!!" She said. "Owwww~! I'm s-sorry!" You said. "I don't care if your sorry!" Grell took your underwear and tied it around your mouth to muffle your moans and screams. "Fech meh peas." You meant to say 'Fuck me please' buy it was hard to say that. "Fine, only because your being a good girl." She pushed you onto your stomach and randomly shoved her full length into you, making you scream. Grell thrusted in and out of you without warning and at a fast pace. "GWELL!" You screamed. She took your underwear out of your mouth. "You don't sound sexy at all when you have that in your mouth." She said, thrusting even faster. "G-Grell~" you moaned. I guess this turned her on so she went at inhuman speeds. You were reaching your climax so you wrapped your legs around her hips. "A-ah..." you moaned out. Grell made a 'ew' face before saying, "I'm going to cum..." She said. "M-me too!" You both came at the same time while panting. 

"And that's how you were created, kids." You said to your two daughters. They cried in disgust and shook ran away while Grell pecked you on the cheek.

___________________________

I️ told you I'm outta ideas