Introduction

My lovely and favourite cover made by a dear friend AmberLJConrad

A/N: I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who will take their time to read this book.  I may not be the best writer out there but I'm sure that I'm conveying a message and sending imaginative thoughts through your minds.  This is my second book and it means a lot to me that you all will take your time to read it. This is purely a fictional work, LOL I wouldnt want any deaths on my account.  Thank you once more for taking your time to read this book I really appreciate it.

-----------------------------------------------------
I hope this book will make up for the first book I wrote lol. I just had so much going on back then that I kinda lost track of my original Intentions.  I have now realized my mistakes and intend to take this book more seriously than the latter. 

Thank you all once more for taking your time to read this and I promise that this will be a journey that would be worth your while.

I will be doing alternation between the main characters POVs and If I have need to include any one else's, I'll be sure to put it up at the beginning of the chapter.

If you are half way through the story and you have any suggestions, please feel free to pm me, I'll be sure to ponder over it . Thank you all

The cover was designed by @AmberLJConrad be sure to check out her works and her story too Man in the Wall (who is he?)  its so captivating.

LOVE: Selina