Five:

Shadowbane's P.o.v.

I pace the floor as my men search for Andy and Killec using The tracker we put in Andy. I bite my nails while pacing as they search.

"Sir we have something."

I walk over to Jenser and look at the screen. "Is that the location?"

"Yes sir."

"Have all warriors meet in the mission room."

I then walked away toward the mission room. Soon everyone joins me and I tell them the plan. Then we got our weapons and headed for the compound.

"Hang on Andy. We're coming." I muttered as I lead them there.

Andy's p. o. v.

I look at him when he says I'll love what Killec does to me next. Mixen nods at Killec and he goes behind me. I try to look at him when I hear a zipping sound. Oh god...... He's having my little brother rape me! I feel Killec pull down my pants and boxers before I feel him against me. He then pushes inside of me making me scream. He starts thrusting making me scream when the door burst open making him pull away. He pulls his pants up before hissing at the men that entered. I look over and sigh with relief when I see Shadowbane and see he's beyond pissed.

"Jenser, Wilker. Get him down. Alister, Kent subdue Killec."

Jenser and Wilker runs over and Jenser works on my chains as Wilker pulls my pants up. Soon they get me down and as soon as they did, I collapsed only to be caught by Jenser.

"You're okay buddy. You're safe."

I don't reply as I look at Alister and Kent to see Killec hissing at them as Mixen stood beside him smirking.

"You may have him but I have Killec here. And he's not leaving my side."

"We'll see about that."

"Well he will. Only to kill you guys." Mixen then nodded at Killec and Killec launched himself at them.

Alister grabbed him and threw him against the wall. Kent rushed over and slammed his head against the floor until he was knocked out. Alister lifted him onto his shoulder before looking at us then at Shadowbane.

"It's over Mixen."

"Its not over until one of us are dead." He said.

"Fine." Shadowbane then took out his gun and shot him in the heart. "Let's get these two back now."

Everyone nodded before starting to follow Shadowbane. I stared at Killec's limp form the whole time.

"He'll be okay." Jenser said.

"I hope so." I said looking at him.

"He's strong. You both are." Alister said.

"That sounds suspiciously like a compliment Mr. Alister."

"And if it was?" He laughed.

"Then well done. You have proven your not a heartless bastard."