Four:

Shadowbane's p. o. v.

We all looked at the teen standing in front of Andy in shock. We can all see that it was Killec. The only difference is now he has red eyes. The eyes of someone whose under another vampires control.

"Killec......." Andy whispered staring at his younger brother.

Killec tilted his head before looking up at the other vampire.

"Kill him." The other vampire said.

As soon as the vampire said that Killec ran at Andy. I knew Andy wouldn't hurt Killec and would let him kill him so I looked for a way to stop him. That's when I remembered something from a lesson on controlled vampires. Kill the controller and the controlled come back to normal. I look at my men who were watching Killec attack his brother.

"Who wants to save Andy?" I asked. Everyone raised their hands. "Then lets kill that vampire." I said looking at the vampire watching Killec.

Everyone cheered before we pointed out guns at the vampire.

"I wouldn't do that." He said not looking at us.

I looked behind me to see Killec had Andy in a headlock positioned to snap his neck.

"Let him go." I said looking back at the man.

"Sorry I can't do that. I need to finish what I started."

"And how will you finish that if one is still alive?" I asked.

"Easy. After I make Killec kill his brother I'll release him from my control and as soon as he sees that he killed his brother, he'll kill himself." The man said smiling proudly.

"I'm sorry Killec." I heard Andy whisper and smirked knowing he's saying sorry because he's about to hurt his little brother.

Suddenly we hear Killec cry out and turn to see he had a knife sticking out of his side. Killec pulled it out yelping before looking at us. Andy backed up till he was with us. The vampire sighed before jumping down. We then rushed the two trying to kill one and knock out the other. (A/N:Can you even knock out a vampire?) Andy grabbed his brother from behind and Killec struggled.

"Shh. It's okay baby boy." Andy said ignoring Killec's hissing.

Killec tried to bite Andy but he couldn't reach. He scratched at his arms and Andy ignored the blood dripping off. Alexister went up to Killec and pushed a syringe needle into the boys neck. Killec whimpered when he did and Alexister pushed down on the plunger. Killec blinked a couple times before passing out. Andy looked at Alexister questionably as he lifted his brother into his arms.

"Sedative for vampires."

"Oh."

"No!!!!!" The vampire snarled seeing that he lost his controlee. I went up to him.

"Looks like you lost. Say hi to your brother for me." I said before putting a stake into his heart. I watched him turn to ash before looking at Sie. "Clean this up."

"Yes sir."

I then walked to the infirmary to see Andy sitting beside Killec.