Concert PT.1

Asia's POV
Ugh!!!! I hate Quavo, I can't get out of bed. That niggas stroke game is strong. I've been struggling to get out the bed for the past 10 minutes.
I roll over on the bed and tap him. He moves but doesn't wake up. I shake him hard as fuck and he jumps out of the bed.
"What the fuck" he yells looking around.
I started laughing so hard that tears came out. He looks at me and gives me a really look.
"Why did you jump so hard" I said trying to get myself together.
"Man you can't be shakin niggas when they sleep" he said getting back in bed.
"That's what you get cause a Bitch can barely move" I said.
He looked at me and busted out laughing.
"Awe the poor baby" he said teasing me.
"Fuck you" I said crossing my arms pouting.
"You sure? Cause you won't be walkin for two days" he said laughing again. I just rolled my eyes.
"Awe don't be like that" he said pulling me in for a kiss.
I pulled back and mean mugged him. He sucked his teeth and tried to kiss me again but I back up.
"Girl if you don't stop bein like that I can't control that my stroke game strong as fuck" he said getting on top of me kissing my neck.
"You should come to my show tonight" he said in between kisses.
"Why should I come" I said playing with him.
"Cause I want you there" he said in a duh tone.
"Alright I guess I'll come but none of your hoes better try me" I said.
"I don't have hoes I have you" He said kissing me.
"Good" I said smiling
After Quavo finally helped me get out of bed we went downstairs to the kitchen.
"What do you want for breakfast?" He asked me
"Hell no, you ain't about to burn my house down" I said.
"I'm ain't gon burn ya house down. Now what do you want to eat?" He asked again
"You're not gonna know how to cook what I want" I said getting up.
"Let me cook you something instead" I said kissing him.
"Fine with me" he said sitting down.
I laughed and went to my cabinets and pulled out quinoa. Then I went to the fridge and got out berries, bananas, milk and dark chocolate.
"What the hell are about to cook" he asked.
"I'm not really cooking more like preparing but it's gonna be good and healthy" I said laughing a bit.
I put everything in two bowls and poured milk over the ingredients in the bowls. I brought the bowls over to the table and sat down. When Qua looked from his phone he looked at the bowls then looked at me like I was crazy.
"What the fuck is this?" He asked moving the stuff around in the bowl
"It's a chocolate berry and banana quinoa bowl" I said eating my food.
"This looks like shit" he said looking disgusted.
"Please eat it" I begged.
He sighed and started eating it.
"It ain't bad" he said eating more.
"That explains why ya sisters be eatin healthy shit" he said with a mouth full of food.
"Ugh don't remind me about them" I said rolling my eyes.
"Wassup wit you and ya sisters?" He asked
"I haven't talked to them since they told me she was moving out" I sighed.
"I heard you ain't let lil bit get her clothes" he said laughing.
  "Shut up she wants to be grown so I'll let her be grown without my help" I said putting my bowl in the sink.
  "That's ya blood though you can't leave her to fend for herself like that" he said looking at me.
  "My blood should've had more respect for me and shouldn't have left me for a nigga who she just met" I said trying to prove my point.
  He just shook his head. I grabbed his hand and led him to the living room. We sat down in the living room and fell asleep watching tv.
          5:00 PM
   I woke up and saw that I was in the living room laying on Quavo. I looked up and saw him knocked out. I decided not to scare him again and to shake him lightly.
   "What" he said waking up.
   "When do you have to go to your show" I asked getting off him.
   "8 and come lay down with me" he said whining like a baby.
   "No you need to go it's 5:00 and I don't want you to be late cause of me" I said.
   He sighed and got up. He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car.
"When should I be there?" I asked him.
"Come at 8 but go through the back imma be there" he said getting in his car.
I kissed him and walked back in my house. I ran upstairs to my room and started looking for something to wear.
   After about an hour of looking for an outfit I finally found what I wanted to wear. I wanted to look sexy but not too sexy. So I decided on wearing a lace top white jeans with my heals.
Once I got dressed I saw that it was 7:30. I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car. When I got in I plugged the aux in and started playing my turn up playlist.
After like 30 minutes I pulled up to the arena. I parked my car in the back and got out. I walked to the door and saw two big buff security guards.
"You can't enter this way" one of the guards said in a stern voice.
Before I could respond Quavo opened the door.
"She straight she wit me" he told the guards grabbing my hand pulling me towards the door.
"Just another one of the groupies" I heard one of the guard whisper.
I was about to turned around but Quavo grabbed me.
"Yo you talkin bout my girl" Quavo said getting in his face.
"Chill bro it was a joke" the guard said back down.
I pulled Quavo and walked the other way.
"Why was dude so scared of you when he's bigger than you" I said confused.
"Cause that nigga knows that I can get his ass fired" he said proudly.
I just laughed and grabbed his hand. We made our way to his dressing room and saw Offset, Takeoff, and some other dudes.
"Bae I wanna introduce you to some people" he whispered in my ear.
I nodded, "Ight this is Lingo, Domingo, Durel, Rel, Murk, Mango Foo, Rich the Kid, Flippa, and Guapo" he said pointing to everyone.
They all nodded their heads and I waved.
"That's cute she all shy and shit" I think Rel said.
I just laughed. They all went back to their conversations.
"When do you have to be on stage?" I asked Quavo.
"In like 20 minutes but you can stay back here or stand on the side of the stage and come on stage later" he said.
"I'll stay back here" I said not wanting to go on stage.
"Why not, you can t up wit us on stage everybody gon be on stage" he said trying to persuade me to come on stage.
"I'm not much of a crowd person and it's kind of awkward to be the only female on stage" I said
"Ayee don't y'all think Asia should come on stage wit us" Quavo shouted to everyone in the room.
I heard a bunch of yeahs and head nods. I nevously laughed and shook my head.
"Go time in 5" I heard one of the production people say sticking their head in the room.
I looked at Quavo and saw him still looking at me. I sighed and sarcastically shook my head no.
"I'm not going out there" I said sternly.
   "Man whatever I gotta go" he said walking away.
   Is this nigga for real? He's mad cause I don't want to go onstage.