Concert PT.2

Asia's POV
All the guys left to go onstage while I just sat in their dressing room. He has no reason to be mad at me. I just don't like being in front of a lot of people like he say how I was shy in front of all his friends. I was taken out of my thought when I heard all the guys coming in the dressing room.
"Yooo that shit was lit" Offset said.
They all walked in and stood around talking. I looked at Quavo and saw him talking to one of the guys acting like he didn't ask me to come to his concert. I just shook my head and got up to leave. I got in my car and just drove off.
I finally got home and put on some comfortable clothes. Once I was done getting dressed I went downstairs to make myself some tea. When I finished making it I went on Snapchat. I saw Quavo posted and it was him and some girls in a room. I turned my phone off and just sat there. I know he's doing it to make me mad but that hurt. We just started dating and he wants to do this. I dumped my tea out not even drinking it and went upstairs to go to bed. I got in bed and just dozed off thinking about today.
Next Morning
I woke up with a pounding headache. I rolled over to my night stand next to my bed and tried to get some Tylenol. Before I could get the medicine I was running towards the bathroom throwing up. I flushed the toilet and went to brush my teeth.
This can't be what I think it is. Didn't he wear a condom that night?
"Fuck!" I said out loud
How stupid could I be? I slid down the wall and started crying. I call my sister a dumbass but I'm just like her. I got up and put shoes on. I grabbed my purse and left to CVS.
   I walked in and went to the pregnancy part of the store. I grabbed one of the twenty dollar tests to make sure it was gonna work. I paid for it and went home. I made sure I drank some water before I left so I could do it when I got back.
  I pulled in and saw a car in the driveway. I got out of my car and walked to the random car and saw Quavo sitting there by himself. I tapped the window and he looked up and saw me. I walked away and heard his door shut. I opened my house door and could feel him behind me.
   "We need to talk" he said.
   "There's nothing to talk about" I said putting my purse on the counter.
   "Why did you fucking leave? That shit is embarrassing, my boys askin where you at and I don't even know. What was you doin fuckin some other nigga?" He yelled in my face.
   "Don't yell at me! You ignored me after I said I didn't want to go on stage! And don't come at me sideways talkin bout fuckin some dude when you fucked some cheap ass hoes last night I saw your fuckin snap" I said getting in his face. He just shook his head.
   "Whatever man I'm out" he said walking out slamming the door.
   I just held my head in my hands and tried to calm down. Why couldn't we have a simple conversation and handle it like grown ups. Why is so much shit going on. I grabbed my the pregnancy test in my bag and went to the bathroom.
   I peed on the stick and waited five minutes. After the time was up I grabbed the test and saw that the test said it was positive. I slid down the wall and balled my eyes out. Could this day get any worse?