chapter 14

Long time no read! Thank you to the many that read and voted for my last chapters and I assure you Scott isn't Spiderman but it is posible Tommy is... perhaps.... ;D

¡RECAP!
"You might be more dominate but right now just know that if you take this any further we will be bonded for our lifetimes. The mark I gave you was temporary. Shit don't get me wrong I want you right now, NEED you and I could careless who's bottom but have a clear mind as you think about this..." I sighed as I took in his thoughtful gaze.

"So you're saying... That if I were to either let you take me or I take you the mating process would be complete?" He asked after a minute of thinking.

"Yes." I nodded and watched as a mischievous glint flashed in his eyes as he smirked.

"Then if you dare come a little bit closer.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason's POV

"Then if you dare come a little bit closer.." he smirked

Staring down at my sex crazed mate I caustiously lowered myself to his ears.

"Don't mind if I do.." I smiled as shivers ran down his body. Dear Satan I want him!

Slowly letting go of his bound hands I trailed kisses down his neck until I was right above his mark. Nipping at it lightly I heard him groan. Slithering his hands to my chest he pushed up slightly.

"Did you really think I'd let you be the top? Guess again!" He smirked evilly.

Staring at his smirk I wanted nothing more than to smash mine against his.

"Don't worry you'll be asking me to take you real soon..." I breathed softly into his ear.

Chuckling I bit his lip as I grasped his hips and ground into his hard on. Moaning he arched, grasping tightly onto my hair and running his nails painfully down my back. Groaning from the heat and friction I trailed kisses down his chest taking extra care of the wounds there.

Noticing his discomfort I shifted back towards his ear growling.

"You're body is mine and mine alone. I protect what is mine even if it kills me. I promise you I will kill the son of a b!t€h that did this to you." shocked he stared into my eyes dazed.

"I hope you're not out of bed or so help me God I will... uhh... what are you guys doing?..."she choked.

Shocked we both looked up and quicky covered each others bodies.

Well I did most of the covering he just hid in my shoulder blushing.

"What happened to Mr.Dominate?" I whispered laughing.

"shuddup.." he murmured getting even redder.

Chuckling I looked back up to a still staring Zuri... Hissing with possessiveness I glared up at her. Isn't it common sense to look away when you walk in on an intimate situation? I mean come on! My mate is practically naked and she's just staring at him mouth open and red in the face.

"And if you don't mind I'd like to continue..."

"No way in hell did you just talk to my friend like that..." he glared up at me finally out of his shy shell state.

"Well if you haven't noticed by now you're half naked and I don't like others seeing what's meant only for my eyes and vise versa." I glared back

"Pish! she's already seen all of this before. And I don't see the need to be rude about it." He rolled his eyes.