Weekend 1 Intro

What's good everybody my name is Malaysia Chanel Brown and I am currently 19 years old 5 months from being 20 and as you heard I am a plus size girl but a baddie still. I graduated high school from south ridge high(totally made up lol) in Dallas, Texas with my two best friends Kendall and Starshay. I thought i had my life planned out the goals that i was going to achieve once I left that hell hole school but boy was I wrong life will give you a hard reality check and that I got i had a great job but lost it and currently trying to find another but its so hard to get a job because people hire who they wanna hire not by qualifications and that shit irks my nerves. But I was on the right path but as usual a dude got me side tracked from what I was suppose to be doing. Every girl has thought once in there life about staying a virgin until marriage or loosing your virginity to someone you love and trust and someone that feels the same way you do but sadly none of us have that amazing moment we were hoping for. I was heavily determined to wait and save myself for a man that loves me i was a virgin when I walked across the stage and I wanted to stay that way until he played me and had me thinking he loved me and that we were gonna get somewhere and that we were gonna be a power couple well here is the story of the messed up love life of Maylasia.