~•Chapter one•~

•The picture is your OFTD ( aka of the day )•

               •Your pov•

I groaned as my mothers high pitched voice echoed through the halls and into my room. I covered my face with my red pillow before mentally screaming into it. I tossed it to the side and opened my eyes and stared at the broken wooden ceiling. The Isle of the Lost sucked, all we ever got was scraps from the Auradon Brats.

I pushed myself off of the bed and walked to the pile of clothes that were good quality. I put on a red strapless dress that was longer in the back than the front, and I slid on a black leather jacket. I put my black combat boots on my feet and tied my hair into a messy bun, since I didn't feel like doing anything fancy today. I grabbed my ruby heart necklace from off the corner of my mirror and placed it around my neck. I put on a red lip gloss, did my eyebrows, and put on red eyeshadow around my eye. I sighed before putting on my award winning smile.

I walked down the stairs, stepping over the broken steps. I made my way to the kitchen and saw my mother, The Queen of Hearts, talking my father, The King of Hearts. "Morning mum." I said as I kissed her cheek. "Hello dear." She replied before going back to talk to my father. I walked up to my father and kissed his cheek. "Morning father." I said. "Morning, (y/n)" he replied as I headed towards the door. "I'm heading out!" I called out and with that I left.

I walked towards Jafars shop, seeing people fight over objects on the streets. I smiled as I reached the shop. I opened the door and stepped in. A few seconds later I said, "Hello Jay." Jay pouted as he came from behind me. "How did you know it was me?" I smirked and crossed my arms. "I have my ways." Jay smiled and started to flirt with me. "Did I tell you you have the most beautiful (y/e/c) eyes?" I rolled my eyes. "Not gonna happen, buddy." I patted his shoulder and walked around.

"Any new items?" I asked and picked up a metal lamp. "Nope, well I do have this." He replied showing my necklace. I turned my head towards him and glared at him before I went to grab it, but he just had to hold it up high. "Jay." I whined jumping up to reach it. He smirked and puckered his lips. I rolled my eyes. "I am not going to kiss you." I crossed my arms. "Then no necklace for you." I groaned and pecked him on the cheek as I grabbed my necklace, placing it around my neck once more. Jay smirked once more and placed his hand on my cheek. I leaned in close to him, our faces inches apart. "Never gonna happen." I whispered and smirk. I pulled back as Jay groaned. "What is it going to take?" I thought about it for a moment before answering. "Umm, nothing because it's not going to happen." I smiled and walked past Jay and out of the shop.

I saw Evie walking down the streets with Mal. I walked over to them and waved. "Hey guys." They looked up at me and smiled. "Hey (y/n)." Evie said pulling me into a hug, which I gladly hugged back. Me and Evie were best friends, she was the closest friend I've ever had, mainly because both of our mothers were queens and we were both princesses. "Hey, have you seen Jay? I need to talk to him." Evie said as she pulled back. I nodded and pointed towards the shop. "While you're at it, can you tell him it's never gonna happen?" Evie laughed and nodded. "Sure will." She walked off towards the store, leaving me and Mal there alone. "Hey, Mal." Mal smiled. "Hey (y/n). How has it been?" She asked, I thought about it for a moment before replying. "It's been good, if you count the countless times Jay has flirted with me, then yeah, good." Me and Mal both laughed before calming back down. "My mother actually wanted me to get you, Carlos is already there, and Evie is getting Jay." I nodded and Mal lead the way to her mother. Jay and Evie soon joined us.

I stood next to Carlos and Evie, my arms crossed. Maleficent walked towards us before standing a couple feet away. "I have some news," I was still confused on why we were here. "You five have been chosen to go to Auradon Prep." We all let out a groan before Mal spoke up. "I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with pretty pink princesses." "The perfect princes," we all glared at Evie. "Ugh." She quickly said. "Yeah, and I don't do uniforms unless it's leather, you feel me?" I looked as Jay said that with a raised eyebrow. Uniforms? I am not going there. "I heard they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom says dogs are rabid pack animals that eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said as I stifled a laugh. Jay snuck up behind Carlos and said, "Woof" Carlos jumped before punching Jay because he scared him. I couldn't help but laugh. Carlos glared at me and I shot my hands up. "We're not going to Auradon." Mal stated as she took a step forward. "Oh, but you are, so start packing because you leave tomorrow. Knuckleheads." The two bodyguards walked behind Maleficent as she walked away.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "Do we have to go?" Mal sighed and turned to look at me. "Mother says we have to, so I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow." Mal started to walk off, Jay and Evie followed. "Woof!" I said making Carlos jump again. I laughed as he pouted. "It's not that funny." I stopped laughing and looked at him seriously. "Of course it is." I said before walking off to my house so I could pack.

~~

(A/N)
Hey guys, sorry for the kind of short chapter. I'll be putting OFTD in every chapter since almost every chapter will be a new day. Btw I make the OFTDs
⭐️don't forget to vote, comment, and share⭐️
Xoxo
Abby

Word count : 1069